• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It has been reported that the Chief of Staff John Kelly routinely refers to Trump as an "IDIOT" as reported by multiple White House staffers. Kelly has denied the reports and says he'd like to know which staffers are making those claims.

Who here does not believe John Kelly did not say that? Who does not believe those staffers who revealed his comments wouldn't be immediately fired for telling the truth?

Kelly thinks he is protecting our nation when all he is doing is enabling a trainwreck to roar down the tracks! Without his managing the White House, how many kooks would be in Trump's ear and what wars would we be fighting by now? Thoughts?

Kelly now denying it, but it sure does ring true to me. We know that Kelly tried very hard to limit access to Trump so that he could focus on the task at hand, and we know that Trump's off the cuff tweets announcing policy changes or "oh by the way going to attack Syria" have driven the staff crazy.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Coming to a gun forum to bash conservatives is like walking into a Ford facility and bashing Fords, the reception would be a lot warmer if you walked into a Ford facility and bashed Chevys. I don't even know why I had to explain that, especially since liberals are so "smart".

The problem is that you want to put all gun owners into a little box you call "conservative". The reality is that most gun owners are left of you on a political scale. That is actually a good thing because we want the 2a to go beyond political labels and be recognized as a fundamental American right cherished by the right and the left alike. Just like the 1st A is.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You title this thread like it's a bonafide FACT, and yet it's just gossip and hearsay.
    You feed the search engine media-machine by having a Gun Forum with threads like this SHIT, and with titles like THAT.

What. The. Ever. Living. FUCK.

For the people who might stumble on this damn waste of digital space:

The MAJORITY of us do NOT agree with this endless stream of negative SHIT that the Left/Liberal whiners keep spewing. Go pollute some other forum with your hate. We don't fucking want you here.

I disagree with you completely. Especially on the last part. He is more than welcome here.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Poor baby. You feel stifled? You have the freedom to create UN-true thread-titles on a FREE forum. You have the freedom to post your self-proclaimed "Centrist" views that are pointedly "Liberal" to the rest of the forum. You have the freedom to use that USMC Avatar photo, despite the fact that you don't "actually" represent ALL Marines.

No, you aren't "stifled". You are butt-hurt because we called you on your BS posts.

I won't grace your BS thread with any more posts. I hope this thread dies quickly on the vine. Especially since it's COMPLETELY derailed.

It doesn't deserve further attention.

//unsubscribed//

Wow, temper tantrum much?

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow....... if I joined this forum only for a "group think" session, I should have just tuned into Fox News or read Brietbart News. It amazes me how many folks are so willing to stifle an apposing view. I guess the only amendment that is to be taken seriously is the 2nd?

3A8F94B9-036C-4C69-A289-89B7D4A7A7A8.png

Poor baby. You feel stifled? You have the freedom to create UN-true thread-titles on a FREE forum. You have the freedom to post your self-proclaimed "Centrist" views that are pointedly "Liberal" to the rest of the forum. You have the freedom to use that USMC Avatar photo, despite the fact that you don't "actually" represent ALL Marines.

No, you aren't "stifled". You are butt-hurt because we called you on your BS posts.

I won't grace your BS thread with any more posts. I hope this thread dies quickly on the vine. Especially since it's COMPLETELY derailed.

It doesn't deserve further attention.

//unsubscribed//

ABCE8CC6-1D83-4256-95E7-A5883C27C7CF.png

Oh also
    E91C3152-96FB-4DF6-8F1E-DF1553C571EE.png
    Bottom left is somewhat obscured but that’s an OEF campaign medal, which means a deployment to Afghanistan. I know that because I earned one in the summer of 2009 building bridges in the Helmand Province with 8th ESB, out of French Creek at wonderful Camp Lejuene North Carolina.

Attachments

• 3A8F94B9-036C-4C69-A289-89B7D4A7A7A8.png
      3A8F94B9-036C-4C69-A289-89B7D4A7A7A8.png
      91.6 KB · Views: 127
    • ABCE8CC6-1D83-4256-95E7-A5883C27C7CF.png
      ABCE8CC6-1D83-4256-95E7-A5883C27C7CF.png
      102.3 KB · Views: 126
    • E91C3152-96FB-4DF6-8F1E-DF1553C571EE.png
      E91C3152-96FB-4DF6-8F1E-DF1553C571EE.png
      309 KB · Views: 128

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bottom left is somewhat obscured but that’s an OEF campaign medal, which means a deployment to Afghanistan. I know that because I earned one in the summer of 2009 building bridges in the Helmand Province with 8th ESB, out of French Creek at wonderful Camp Lejuene North Carolina.

Yep, interesting...... I was up north of Kabul at Bagram in 2009. I did two tours at CamLej. One as a LCpl and one as a Gunny. Jacksonville was GTG.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'm just gonna go find a cash machine.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't like your jerk-off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you. Jerk-off.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This thread sure did get derailed fast. But who says that conversations have to be linear. Most are not, instead they are filled with rabbit trails and you often end up somewhere other than where you expected.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maxman post brought up an interesting point. To many folks being anti-Trump is the same as being anti-gun. However, as Maxman pointed out, Trump said on public TV that he was in favor of taking way guns without giving due process first. Trump has also ordered the ATF to ban bump stocks. This president is not nearly as pro-gun as you hope. In the 15+ months that he has been in office what positive pro-gun bill has he signed, what pro-gun executive order has he signed, what has he done to better secure our 2A rights?

Given Trumps words and his lack of action, I think it is more than fair for folks on a gun board to take a hard look at him and ask whether he deserves a second term in office.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yep, interesting...... I was up north of Kabul at Bagram in 2009. I did two tours at CamLej. One as a LCpl and one as a Gunny. Jacksonville was GTG.

We were out of leatherneck(bastion), I was in a good situation though since bridge missions were a plenty and time critical so we got to punch out to multiple COP’s and PB’s vis 53’s(only way to travel) for a couple days at a time. Longest I went without a shower was 2 weeks thanks to waiting on a bird back from Dwyer but managed to leave the shire enough to salt out all my frogs.
    I hated Jacksonville. Nothing but strip clubs and dirt car lots with a poisonous water table. LCpl underground dubbed or unit 8th Extra Short Bus, out of Felony Creek.

But what I was actually doing was pointing out too everyone who wants to question someone’s service out loud in a public setting, In our era you’re likely shitting on a war veteran. I would say that’s a pretty left snowflake move, except our sitting president did announce his candidacy by doing the same.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont squat on anyone's service record but, they have to prove their service record! There have been way too many people claiming a service record without proof! For the fakes, I squat on them, for those that are honorable, I applaud and honor them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom