• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow!!!!! Let's stop with all the demonizing of apposing political viewpoints. Gun enthusiast come in all political persuasions. I happen to be a centrist (Independent). A forum by definition is a discussion of viewpoints. I just happen to think Trump is a representation of the ugliest, un-American, un-patriotic, vile thinking parts of America that we'd hoped was forever relegated to the dark recesses of a decent society. I think that he has capitalized on a latent anxiety to stir up the most anti-American like sentiments in a gullible demographic. He has convinced some that they are under a constant attack from all others and they must resist at all cost. He has convinced them that every ill or failure in their life is the fault of the others. I used to wonder how Hitler was able to convince a nation to commit the most heinous atrocities ever in human history. I now know. History will record his presidency as a dark period in our history. We are a resilient nation and will bounce back from these dark winds of nativism, tribalism and hatred. We are a much greater nation than Trump personifies. JMO

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I feel the need to chime in here.

I have to report that since I discovered the "ignore User" function on this forum, my outlook has been so much better. I knew all along which douchebags on here got my blood boiling and that only sought to troll and stir the pot. Once I added a handful of them to my ignore list, my blood pressure is much more manageable, my stress is way down, the sky seems bluer, the Eagles won the SuperBowl, my faith in mankind has returned, I don't kick puppies through boxfans anymore, I am more handsome and women find me much more irresistable.

Nothing those jerks say will change my mind anyway and they aren't going to be swayed by my thoughts either. So when I ignore them I enjoy this forum so much more. Just throwing that out there for when you get as tired of it as I was.

Knotnow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good call on the Ignore List
    Thanks
    I feel better already (but I'm still short bald and fat damn it)

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good call on the Ignore List
    Thanks
    I feel better already (but I'm still short bald and fat damn it)

I feel like crap, am tall with a full head of grey/white hair and skinny. And ugly too! Getting old sucks! They lied about the "golden years"!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I can imagine Trump will go down as the greatest POTUS ever only second to George Washington! He came in at the right time and has saved America so far! TRUMP 2020!!
    Latch I was not going to use the ignore feature but the forum has gotten so liberal I may just do it and forget they are here! I have been using the unsubscribe feature as of late! Good suggestion!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you block four people, you'll avoid 95 percent of the bull shit.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow....... if I joined this forum only for a "group think" session, I should have just tuned into Fox News or read Brietbart News. It amazes me how many folks are so willing to stifle an apposing view. I guess the only amendment that is to be taken seriously is the 2nd?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow....... if I joined this forum only for a "group think" session, I should have just tuned into Fox News or read Brietbart News. It amazes me how many folks are so willing to stifle an apposing view. I guess the only amendment that is to be taken seriously is the 2nd?

Poor baby. You feel stifled? You have the freedom to create UN-true thread-titles on a FREE forum. You have the freedom to post your self-proclaimed "Centrist" views that are pointedly "Liberal" to the rest of the forum. You have the freedom to use that USMC Avatar photo, despite the fact that you don't "actually" represent ALL Marines.

No, you aren't "stifled". You are butt-hurt because we called you on your BS posts.

I won't grace your BS thread with any more posts. I hope this thread dies quickly on the vine. Especially since it's COMPLETELY derailed.

It doesn't deserve further attention.

//unsubscribed//

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

In my opinion, you have not been stiffled, yet! Members here are expressing their views/opinions on what you posted and are free to do so just like you are free to post your opinions as well. If you feel threatened by the members opinions, maybe you should find you a safe space to heal your wounds before attempting to post again!

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In my opinion, you have not been stiffled, yet! Members here are expressing their views/opinions on what you posted and are free to do so just like you are free to post your opinions as well. If you feel threatened by the members opinions, maybe you should find you a safe space to heal your wounds before attempting to post again!

Friend, I never said I was stifled or threatened. I merely pointed out that there are those on this forum who would if able. I'm no snowflake nor a mindless sheep. I think a healthy debate is good. The only team I hold blind loyalty to regardless how terrible they were at times was the Saints. They play a game. Trump manages much more important affairs. I will always call out wrong regardless. Our previous Presidents all made mistakes regardless of politics. I always thought they were honorable whether I agreed with a policy or not. I always felt they were decent human beings at their core. Trump is the antithesis of honorable.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :noidea:
    WTH? Yeah, I like the Saints as well but what the heck does football and politics have in common? Your avatar shows a Marine rank patch. Care to verify your membership in the Marines?

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :noidea:
    WTH? Yeah, I like the Saints as well but what the heck does football and politics have in common? Your avatar shows a Marine rank patch. Care to verify your membership in the Marines?

IMG_5797.JPG

Hopefully this lends a bit of credibility.

Attachments

• IMG_5797.JPG
      IMG_5797.JPG
      18.6 KB · Views: 188
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom