• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It has been reported that the Chief of Staff John Kelly routinely refers to Trump as an "IDIOT" as reported by multiple White House staffers. Kelly has denied the reports and says he'd like to know which staffers are making those claims.

Who here does not believe John Kelly did not say that? Who does not believe those staffers who revealed his comments wouldn't be immediately fired for telling the truth?

Kelly thinks he is protecting our nation when all he is doing is enabling a trainwreck to roar down the tracks! Without his managing the White House, how many kooks would be in Trump's ear and what wars would we be fighting by now? Thoughts?

Knotnow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah....and I heard Trump eats babies.....and...talks to Martians...and...
    When did this turn into the CNNMSNBC forum?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yeah....and I heard Trump eats babies.....and...talks to Martians...and...
    When did this turn into the CNNMSNBC forum?

liberals ruin everything, even a gun forum! notice how many people do not post any longer, it is disturbing, I don't know why they are allowed on the forum

Attachments

• ALIBERAL.jpg
      ALIBERAL.jpg
      9 KB · Views: 194

Knotnow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are plenty of political forums out there but few forums to discuss shooting and related topics without the lefties attacking you.
    Damn - there goes the neighborhood

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You title this thread like it's a bonafide FACT, and yet it's just gossip and hearsay.
    You feed the search engine media-machine by having a Gun Forum with threads like this SHIT, and with titles like THAT.

What. The. Ever. Living. FUCK.

For the people who might stumble on this damn waste of digital space:

The MAJORITY of us do NOT agree with this endless stream of negative SHIT that the Left/Liberal whiners keep spewing. Go pollute some other forum with your hate. We don't fucking want you here.

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    liberals ruin everything, even a gun forum! notice how many people do not post any longer, it is disturbing, I don't know why they are allowed on the forum.

People don't post here any more because any time you show the slightest hint of not falling in lock-step with the herd mentality around here, you are ostracized and deemed a liberal. It's almost like a lot of the membership is afraid of differing opinions/thoughts/ideas. True story.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People don't post here any more because any time you show the slightest hint of not falling in lock-step with the herd mentality around here, you are ostracized and deemed a liberal. It's almost like a lot of the membership is afraid of differing opinions/thoughts/ideas. True story.

Coming to a gun forum to bash conservatives is like walking into a Ford facility and bashing Fords, the reception would be a lot warmer if you walked into a Ford facility and bashed Chevys. I don't even know why I had to explain that, especially since liberals are so "smart".

Knotnow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is plenty of healthy (and appropriate) debate on here. Just ask the plastic gun haters or the Glock lovers on here.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm not sure what the reason is that the powers at be for this forum haven't created a Politics section? Seems like everything posted in the Off Topic section these days is politics. Why not just create a Politics section and then let those that want to bitch and moan at each other over politics can do it without polluting other sections. If a political topic comes up in another section just delete it. Seems to work alright on other forums I've been a part of.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

That is not true at all, just look at the liberal posts and you will see, well unless you agree with them. I would have already booted the trouble makers for disrupting the forum, but that is just me, Kevin what do YOU think?. You do know there are liberal sites where folks will agree with you...no wonder PFF banned political posts. We have lost a lot of good gun posters over the last year due to the liberal posts.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not sure what the reason is that the powers at be for this forum haven't created a Politics section? Seems like everything posted in the Off Topic section these days is politics. Why not just create a Politics section and then let those that want to bitch and moan at each other over politics can do it without polluting other sections. If a political topic comes up in another section just delete it. Seems to work alright on other forums I've been a part of.

I agree! Create a politics section and let the arguing and bitching begin there!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ladies...let's remember that this forum requires a "respectful dialogue among members" and will be carried on as such. A thread was closed yesterday due to heated discussion and language outside the guidelines of this forum.
    In the short term, follow the rules or find another forum to carry out your rants and/or leave your feelings out of the keyboard.

Thanks JW

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom