• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First five words on the ad link are: Online Only. Do Not Call.

You can call because its a customer service problem of the coupon code not working for you. They can address the problem so you can order, sometimes they will take the Order because you had problems and they want to keep you happy! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I've placed orders and the codes didn't work, which I could not see until after the final entry key was hit and order accepted. Called CS and they corrected the order when I gave them the coupon code over the phone. It was a big ammo order and the coupon was for free shipping! Would have hurt without it.

toma

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    read in the comments that the code should be CC201820PCT. Tried it and it works.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That new code seems to work. I loaded a "cart" and tried it, just to see. With sales tax added, it's more like 3.7 cents per round, but still a good deal for shipped.

Also, for what it's worth, some folks might be turned off since the ad uses the word "Rebate". It's really an instant rebate. More of a coupon, than a "mail something in and hope to get my promised money later".

Nice find. Good ammo. Good price.

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Well, I must be doing something wrong, because I get " Please enter a valid promotion code." Every time I try. Just tried again. Load 3 boxes in Shopping Cart, hit the + sign and entered the code (tried both CC201820PCT and 30PCT). Neither.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can call because its a customer service problem of the coupon code not working for you. They can address the problem so you can order, sometimes they will take the Order because you had problems and they want to keep you happy! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I've placed orders and the codes didn't work, which I could not see until after the final entry key was hit and order accepted. Called CS and they corrected the order when I gave them the coupon code over the phone. It was a big ammo order and the coupon was for free shipping! Would have hurt without it.

Thanks for the info.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom