• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I mean I get it that some people don't agree with what is considered a "protected class", but the law is what it is, and it's clear. If someone disagrees with it, that's OK, but I see nothing here that violates existing law. Maybe energies would be better spent in an effort to change it instead?

In addition, is everyone aware of the article that quotes the bar owner in saying that the individual in question was served properly, listing off all the drinks for his party, and that he even left a 20 percent tip?

Man ‘booted’ for Trump hat paid like a pleased customer: bar owner

Doesn't sound to me like he was refused service, or was kicked out. I mean, who has ever left a 20 percent tip when they get thrown out of the bar? Does this make sense?

Good catch, far too funny. I got kicked out so I only left a 20% tip.

BTW we on this forum have been stating for a while the Trump is like a cult leader. Now, thanks to Fox reporting we have proof of it. :)

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good catch, far too funny. I got kicked out so I only left a 20% tip.

BTW Droshki and I have been stating for a while the Trump is like a cult leader. Now, thanks to Fox reporting we have proof of it. :)

Fify. :wink:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fify. :wink:

I do try not to judge the Trumpeteers and their leader. Trump will be judged by the court system soon enough, and for his followers? Were I to stoop low enough to attack anyone that was gullible enough to believe:

As for the generous gratuity Liggieri said his client has “such a good heart that he’s going to tip no matter” how he’s treated.​

It would simply be unnecessarily piling on.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do try not to judge the Trumpeteers and their leader. Trump will be judged by the court system soon enough, and for his followers? Were I to stoop low enough to attack anyone that was gullible enough to believe:

It would simply be unnecessarily piling on.

The scary part of that is you actually believe all that bull . It's not going to happen . I think we've already established that you and I will cancel each other out in every election that we both vote in. I guess the main deference is , I believe you have that right but you don't believe i do . Cheers

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The scary part of that is you actually believe all that bull . It's not going to happen . I think we've already established that you and I will cancel each other out in every election that we both vote in. I guess the main deference is , I believe you have that right but you don't believe i do . Cheers

Please, speak for yourself, and not for me. Thank you.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fair enough, I don't know how you really feel about that,I could be wrong I suppose.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fair enough, I don't know how you really feel about that,I could be wrong I suppose.

I have repeatedly over my lifetime, taken both of the following oaths:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God"

I affirm your right to vote as I do all other rights enumerated to you by the Constitution of the United States.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom