• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/29790/breaking-anti-gun-control-parkland-survivor-kyle-daily-wire

If this is true, then it's pretty damn infuriating. It's clear this pro 2a kid is being targeted. Reverse the roles with an anti gunner and this story would be on every MSM channel in the country. Doesn't fit their narrative so nobody will hear about it. If you have kids in school, teach them to not answer any questions without a parent or legal representation present. Schools along with their resource officers are over stepping boundaries. What these kids do off school property is none of the school system's concern.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    My kids have been shooting since 4 years old and shoot competitively with me.... does that mean they are a threat to anyone or should be treated as such?? Absolutely not!!
    If I was that kids dad there would be a lawsuit in the near future.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Lawsuit for harassment and anything else a good lawyer could come up with
    That was wrong plain and simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like the kids at te school went into deep snowflake mode, followed by the faculty. The info posted by "the 2A Kid" was a expression of his experience and not threatening and protected by the 1A and 2A. People that don't like it should not subscribe to the Kids social media. If what was reported to the RSO was any kind of threat, the RSO would have went and got the kid, not give the kid a Note to report to Security: if it was real, Staff just warned the kid and he could have carried out some kind of threat. This action of letting the kid go unsupervised to security tells me that those in charge DIDN'T THINK THERE WAS A VIABLE THREAT TO BEGIN WITH! Everything following this point in time is pure Kabuki Theater. However, the RSO is correct in isolating "a reported potential threat" BUT needed to get the facts as to what that threat is/was and creditability.

Kid has Rights. Even as a Minor, he should have been read his Miranda Rights/Warning and parents contacted. RSO not knowing the benign and lawful content of the Kids "snowflake triggering Posts" would try to find out whats going on AND if someone else is involved (isolate/contain them also). Backup Officers also ignorant of the facts and all appear to act overly aggressive. We don't know if or at what point the Kids parents were contacted.

At some point, the Kids answers and actual content of the social media would have become known to the Officers. What happened after that?

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They knew he wasn't a threat, if they had of thought there was any danger , the broward county deputy sheriffs would of hid out side till the police dept got there and checked him out.

Last edited:

chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is just sad. It is time for Governor Scott to step in and fire Israel. Not sure what can be done about the school administration but I assume they were aware of this interrogation before it was done and approved of it. They also need to go. And the Parkland history teacher who took to Twitter to chastise this student also needs to go.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Schools have quietly been expanding their role for years. I was first made aware when one of my older kids was suspended for 1 day for defending himself against another kid off campus. The school administrators truly believed they had an interest even though it was not on school grounds, and didn't understand why I disagreed.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Schools have been doing this because the parents have delegated their job of raising their kids to the schools instead of doing it themselves. Schools are institutions that have to take the path of least blame for their actions. Therefore they come up with stupid rules because if they don't they can be criticized for not doing something in some idiots opinion. Such as..."that kid ate his pop tart into the shape of a gun in the 6th grade so the school should have know he would come back after high school and shoot the place up". I am not defending the schools and their actions, I just think the parents need their asses beat. Don't have kids if you can't (or won't) raise them.

Idoono

Top Bottom