• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Greetings,

I was directed to this forum I have been a longtime haunt at Bayoushooter.com (same user name) and that forum has really been in steady decline for a while. So here I am.

A little about myself I love old war rifles, I have many Mosins, Mausers and various other war rifles. The oldest being a 1864 Springfield rifle (sadly with a broken stock) and my favorite shooters being either one of my Swiss K31's or my RC K98. I am always on the hunt for more interesting rifles I recently scored a NPM M1 Carbine that is waiting at my local FFL for my return. I have been eyeing a 1903 Springfield MK1, SVT-40, and P38/Luger for a while and hope to add those to my collection.

I am in the LA Guard and am currently deployed it is 1041 as I type. We get decent internet over here and during down times I like to browse the web looking for deals to have shipped to my FFL, and general research. I should be getting back in a few months and continue on my journey to collect more pieces of history. Until then I hope to browse this forum and see what all there is.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello sportsbud and welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here! From what I gather, once you get back state side you should have a few "new" arms to take out to the range. Thanks for your service and stay safe! :wave:

sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello sportsbud and welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here! From what I gather, once you get back state side you should have a few "new" arms to take out to the range. Thanks for your service and stay safe! :wave:
    Your up way too early go back to sleep. And yes I will need range therapy.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They can be late... The bed is calling you back... At least that is what I feel like at 0530 waking up for PT....

No can do. Mamma would not be happy and I want to keep mamma happy as much as I can since It makes for an easier life! I usually roll out of bed each morning around 06:00 anyway. Mamma sleeps in for about 15 to 20 minutes longer until the alarm sounds off on the clock.

sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No can do. Mamma would not be happy and I want to keep mamma happy as much as I can since It makes for an easier life! I usually roll out of bed each morning around 06:00 anyway. Mamma sleeps in for about 15 to 20 minutes longer until the alarm sounds off on the clock.

There is a reason for Level IV body armor and riot shields... You must prepare yourself...

FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where y'at in South LA?
    I grew up in Houma. Ran away and joined the Navy right out of high school, then ended up in Pensacola as my last duty station.

sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where y'at in South LA?
    I grew up in Houma. Ran away and joined the Navy right out of high school, then ended up in Pensacola as my last duty station.

I live in NOLA right now (Yea not completely southern LA) but recently moved there mainly lived on the northshore in the Folsom area until last year. Really only lived in LA since 2013 when I moved from WA state.

Top Bottom