• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeti just rubbed salt in the wound by calling NRA-ILA liars and us dummies for believing them. Talk about a poor recovery strategy! Yeti is just making sure that I never ever look their way for any of their products. This is another poorly planned PC policy and companies need to learn that there are consequences for their dumb decisions . I hope Yeti loses a significant market share and then maybe it will drive the point home that companies need to stay PC neutral.

Last edited:

captmoa

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dumb move on any companies part. However, I spent good, hard earned money on my 2 mugs. I won't destroy them, but I sure as hell won't get anything else from Yeti.

bowedup48

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    yteti

I've been boycotting them since I first seen how much they cost.

The next step for NRA members and supporters is to boycott Yeti's products,I have already trashed everything I owned with their name on it and plan to call every sporting goods store that sells their products that I won't be buying Yeti any longer, they have YET to realize the folly of that dumb ass move, on another note I am planning to move all of my accounts out of Wells Fargo if they cave in to pressure as well.

oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The PC nonsense is quite entrenched because you will find so many that fall for that BS. For example, B of A, and PayPal. All I can do is vote with my small wallet and although it won't make any difference; if enough do it-it will. It seems obvious to me that if you want to maximize your business; you should as a business stay totally neutral. However, so many fall for the culture PC police nonsense. For example, here is PayPals policy below.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/...-on-transactions-that-involve-firearms-faq585

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    ALERT! FREE “I Stand with the NRA Foundation Sticker” for YETI Coolers
    DATE: April 28, 2016
    TO: USF & NRA Members and Friends
    USF Executive Director
    NRA Past President

Don’t blow up your Yeti cooler. Don’t shoot your Yeti cooler full of holes. Don’t chain your Yeti cooler to the back of your pick-up truck and drag it down the highway. Don’t glue a toilet seat to Yeti cooler. Don’t hang your Yeti cooler in a tree and beat it with a baseball bat.

Put a big “I STAND WITH THE NRA FOUNDATION" sticker on your YETI cooler and keep using it. They cost too much money to destroy to make a statement. Let a sticker make your statement.

GET A FREE NRA FOUNDATION STICKER FOR YOUR YETI COOLER
    at
    The NRA Booth in the Convention Hall
    or
    The NRA Foundation Wall of Guns Raffle in the Convention Center
    AT THE NRA ANNUAL MEETING & CONVENTION IN DALLAS, TEXAS - MAY 4th -May 6th

If you can’t go to the NRA Annual Meeting,
    Go to your local “Friends of NRA Banquet & Auction” and get your FREE STICKER.

Go online to https://www.friendsofnra.org/national.aspx?cid=0 and find the location, date and time of a Friends of NRA Foundation Banquet and Auction near you.

Top Bottom