• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anybody know if Igloo is still gun friendly? :D
    I wouldn't pay Yeti prices in the past, and sure won't now. Another added to the list....

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are expensive for what they are.

oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In addition, you should email Yeti at the link provided and tell them what you are doing. I did and told them I am sending it to all the people in my address book who are outdoors enthusiast and use or potentially use their products.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yeti Reply

YETI
    Shop
    Custom Shop
    This is YETI

We're writing in response to your recent email inquiry.

A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that "[YETI has] declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities." Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.

Thanks for reaching out to YETI.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the NRA suffers from Munchhausen Syndrome

Munchausen syndrome is a factitious disorder, a mental disorder in which a person repeatedly and deliberately acts as if he or she has a physical or mental illness when he or she is not really sick. Munchausen syndrome is considered a mental illness because it is associated with severe emotional difficulties.May 18, 2016

oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Either NRA-ILA is wrong or Yeti is quickly trying to salvage their reputation from the onslaught of emails from NRA members. As far as I am concerned I don't see anything to worry about because if NRA-ILA messed up they will come back and correct but meanwhile Yeti will know that we are many consumers and not to mess with us.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of these entities is actively under investigation by the FEC, and also the FBI.

The other one is not.

That would certainly color my thinking in a he said/she said situation.

oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In times past being investigated by Federal departments such as the FEC and FBI was rightfully looked at as a real negative. It is still a huge burden but today after all the politicization of so many federal entities; I am not sure if it is not just a sign that you are not on the Feds team. That is about it because there is so much that should be investigated that is just overlooked if you are on the home team. We have become a banana republic in how we conduct our federal business especially elections.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we are eating ourselves and our enemies are just taking advantage of the resulting chaos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom