• h8n6rey77ps01.jpg
      h8n6rey77ps01.jpg
      189 KB · Views: 211

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dear Judge DeMarco,
    I am a Salvadorian member of MS-13 in this country illegally. I earn my living selling crack cocaine on the streets of Rochester. As such, I am under constant threat of violence from competitors, other gang-bangers, law enforcement and immigration officials. I am usually carrying large sums of cash, which exposes me to additional threats to my personal safety. My firearms experience and training includes my participation in gang death squads in my home country as well as popping a cap in some dumbass on the streets here when they need it. Hopefully, this explanation will satisfy your requirements and you will grant my request for a concealed carry license.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dear Judge DeMarco,
    I am a Salvadorian member of MS-13 in this country illegally. I earn my living selling crack cocaine on the streets of Rochester. As such, I am under constant threat of violence from competitors, other gang-bangers, law enforcement and immigration officials. I am usually carrying large sums of cash, which exposes me to additional threats to my personal safety. My firearms experience and training includes my participation in gang death squads in my home country as well as popping a cap in some dumbass on the streets here when they need it. Hopefully, this explanation will satisfy your requirements and you will grant my request for a concealed carry license.

Approved !!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha LOL

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    or

Judge,

I am a Islamic jihad member, grant my request for ccw, or I will cut your infidel head off and put in on a stick outside your front door.

the selfaddressed envelope with the lic will be put in the mail today, or your family will be enslaved, and your daughter sold to the Syrian death squads to use as they see fit.

Muhammad acmed the third

attachment.php

Attachments

• A-Terrifying-Terrorist-achmed-the-dead-terrorist-28415990-2032-1472.jpg
      A-Terrifying-Terrorist-achmed-the-dead-terrorist-28415990-2032-1472.jpg
      200.9 KB · Views: 261
    Last edited:

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    What gets me is they want a sworn affidavit of his training. You can't so much as touch a pistol in that state without a license. Their ccw training is not live fire. This is equivalent of hiring for entry level jobs but requiring 4 years of experience. That state is beyond fucked and the rest of the country isn't too far behind. This is a perfect example of why our votes are so important and why 2A groups need our support.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What gets me is they want a sworn affidavit of his training. You can't so much as touch a pistol in that state without a license. Their ccw training is not live fire. This is equivalent of hiring for entry level jobs but requiring 4 years of experience. That state is beyond fucked and the rest of the country isn't too far behind. This is a perfect example of why our votes are so important and why 2A groups need our support.

Slightly off topic but your entry job comment is funny because it’s true. I use the example of the part time/min wage plumbers assistant classified I saw once, required 3 years experience as a certified plumber.

Theres a “and/or” between training and proof of competence in the judges letter, but only an “and” between possession and carry in concealed fashion. Sounds too me like they failed to send in anything other than the application page when applying for a carry permit. I’ll bet if you don’t provide proof of triaining or some other qualifier in fl you’ll get a similar response. But, all we have is the judges resonse so I have no idea the context, so I’m guessing. I certainly don’t agree with NY’s stance on firearms and feel bad for this guy, I assume he’s too young to have voted for this crap. BUT, NY did vote it in. Probably told themselves the devil they know is better than the candidate with the wrong letter next to their name,

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let's not forget that Florida just recently took a step toward being more like New York. It'll never happen, right? Well, it did, and it will again when the next opportunity comes along. It's for the children, and the tourists.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom