• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I take it you don't believe in any age restrictions on gun purchases and you feel you have the right to dictate to women/other families what they can do with their bodies? While I may not choose abortion personally, I am not arrogant enough to think I have a right to tell you and your wife what you should do with your pregnancy circumstance. I bet any woman forced to bear a child better be able to support that child and live without government assistance too, right?

How do you feel about the 38 Billion dollars we give Israel?

I am against age restrictions above 18 (age of majority) because I know where the left is trying to take it, since Hillary and Feinstein both told us ("Australian style gun control" and "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in.") Increasing age restrictions are simply inches in the long game the left is playing to strip us of the 2A and our defensive weaponry.

You see abortion as a feminism thing. The reality is the science can not prove when life begins, the legal system has determined that committing murder on a pregnant woman gets you two charges for murder, and in the end, an abortion isn't taking place on the "woman's body". It's on the unborn child. It's a science based argument that says we don't scientifically know when life begins. If I'm wrong, then some babies were born. If you're wrong, the. We've committed mass genocide. A few years ago, more black babies in NY state were aborted than were born. You have no scientific argument that they weren't alive and without sentience. Only a feminist argument. It's not my responsibility to support someone's child with my money. If you think it is, then please tell me how much of my money belongs to them, and why?

The Israeli government shouldn't be receiving any of my money either.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    View attachment 63073 Just helping you out. That's the Florida shooter practicing in his back yard. As stated earlier, we can play the "let's find a criminal to support our narrative" all day. I readily admit there are kooks of all hues and affiliations. Do you?

Sure. But certain hues seem to be prone to violence more readily than other hues per capita. The FBI stats page tracks it.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with a lot of what you say regarding checks and balance and putting country first instead of party first. However, I am concerned that if the Democrats take control then we will see major legislation limiting gun rights. We all know now that Trump is too weak to push back against this legislation. If Trump is removed from office, and we get Pence, I don't know where he stands on gun rights.

Who signed the assault weapon ban? Reagan, a Republican. Who is instructing DOJ to reinterpret existing law (wtf, chuck?) so as to ban bumpstocks all across the country ? Trump, a republican. Who banned bumpstocks in Florida, and raised the purchase age on all firearms to 21? Scott, a republican.

I'm not sold on the fact that it's Democrat's we need to look out for.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I disagree

The Israeli government is actively working to deport their refugee population to the west, by admission of members of the Knesset. Israel for Jews, but the West for literally any refugee who wants to walk there? Oh, and send us 38 billion dollars of taxpayer money, as well? I can't support that.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who signed the assault weapon ban? Reagan, a Republican. Who is instructing DOJ to reinterpret existing law (wtf, chuck?) so as to ban bumpstocks all across the country ? Trump, a republican. Who banned bumpstocks in Florida, and raised the purchase age on all firearms to 21? Scott, a republican.

I'm not sold on the fact that it's Democrat's we need to look out for.

Don't forget Doug Broxson...

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't. We've supported them long enough. If they can't figure out how to get along with thier neighbors by now, tough shit.

My position is on a different track. Jews have some extreme double standards they operate by. The churches tell me I'm supposed to "stand with Israel", and of course that means "vote republican", because the republicans work with the Israeli government better than the democrats, theoretically. But the vast majority of American Jews vote democrat. Jews in both countries support secure borders in Israel, but increased refugee and immigration movement into the US.

Also, according to Pew Research, Christians in the US have a 34% favorable rating among American Jews, while over 80% of Christians view Jews favorably. Muslims have a slightly higher favorability rating among Jews in the US than Christians. So according to Pew Research, Jews view Muslims slightly more favorably than they view Christians. Strange, that.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My position is on a different track. Jews have some extreme double standards they operate by. The churches tell me I'm supposed to "stand with Israel", and of course that means "vote republican", because the republicans work with the Israeli government better than the democrats, theoretically. But the vast majority of American Jews vote democrat. Jews in both countries support secure borders in Israel, but increased refugee and immigration movement into the US.

Also, according to Pew Research, Christians in the US have a 34% favorable rating among American Jews, while over 80% of Christians view Jews favorably. Muslims have a slightly higher favorability rating among Jews in the US than Christians. So according to Pew Research, Jews view Muslims slightly more favorably than they view Christians. Strange, that.

I dont disagree with you. It's an apartheid nation. Besides (arrogantly) thinking God needs our mortal help keeping it together as a nation state, there's simply no other reason to be there. Not if your country stands for human rights.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Referencing the title and OP, yeah. I'm worried about 2018 and 2020. I have zero faith that anyone will be elected at any level who will operate with my family's best interest in mind, unless we drop down to the local level, like maybe the City of Jay. Maybe the county, but I'm doubting that.

So far Jayer Williamson and Matt Gaetz are pretty good, but they're ineffective. The good ones usually are rendered powerless by the elities.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sure. But certain hues seem to be prone to violence more readily than other hues per capita. The FBI stats page tracks it.

“There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.”
    ― Benjamin Disraeli
    There we go...... So you think that Blacks are hardwired differently? Friend, I can pull up stats to support anything. I bet there are more Caucasian criminals, meth heads and opioids addicts in Jay than any other demographic? Why ..... because Jay is predominantly Caucasian. The FBI crime stats you readily point to can be misleading if taken out of context. There are many contributing factors that lead to it. Genetics is not one. Under the right or wrong circumstances, anyone will revert to violence. I bet the Las Vegas Shooter racked up more kills than every minority committed murder in the last 10 years in NW Florida combined?

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont disagree with you. It's an apartheid nationWhich is their right. Besides (arrogantly) thinking God needs our mortal help keeping it together as a nation state, there's simply no other reason to be there. Not if your country stands for human rights.

Red is me.

No country stands for human rights, unless the benefit for them is there. It's just logically like that. Why else do we ignore Rwanda in 1994, but leap into action in Kosovo a few years later? Ignore South African farmer families being murdered, Israel using white phosphorus bombs in Lebanon, Chinese oppression in the West end of China, Christian massacres in the Levant, etc. But in other situations we MUST DO SOMETHING, like launching a bunch of Tomahawks at Assad for a dubiously proven gas attack. Just as we were about to leave?

Y'all don't want my piece on Apartheid in South Africa and Rhodesia. I work a twelve hour shift tonight. I don't have the time for that one until Wednesday evening next week. Lol

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.”
    ― Benjamin Disraeli
    There we go...... So you think that Blacks are hardwired differently? Friend, I can pull up stats to support anything. I bet there are more Caucasian criminals, meth heads and opioids addicts in Jay than any other demographic? Why ..... because Jay is predominantly Caucasian. The FBI crime stats you readily point to can be misleading if taken out of context. There are many contributing factors that lead to it. Genetics is not one. Under the right or wrong circumstances, anyone will revert to violence. I bet the Las Vegas Shooter racked up more kills than every minority committed murder in the last 10 years in NW Florida combined?

I didn't take anything out of context. I referenced the FBI crime stats page. You're free to browse it at will, but if you do, you'll realize that you aren't going to be able to escape the fact that certain races in the US are responsible for a disproportionately higher rate of violent crime than others. Two facts: 1) Those races need to figure that shit out on their own, and start with cultural norms. 2) Can't blame whitey for it, no matter how you twist the stats.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't take anything out of context. I referenced the FBI crime stats page. You're free to browse it at will, but if you do, you'll realize that you aren't going to be able to escape the fact that certain races in the US are responsible for a disproportionately higher rate of violent crime than others. Two facts: 1) Those races need to figure that shit out on their own, and start with cultural norms. 2) Can't blame whitey for it, no matter how you twist the stats.

Last comment on this topic because it is clear you have long-held beliefs and no debate with me, or anyone, will change that. Not sure what the "blame" thing is all about, but I'm sure you truly believe what you think. Sorry you have to work 12 hours tonight. I just finished 30 years in the Marine Corps and worked with every race and can tell you from my experience, there is crap everywhere. Sorry you can't see that.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last comment on this topic because it is clear you have long-held beliefs and no debate with me, or anyone, will change that. Not sure what the "blame" thing is all about, but I'm sure you truly believe what you think. Sorry you have to work 12 hours tonight. I just finished 30 years in the Marine Corps and worked with every race and can tell you from my experience, there is crap everywhere. Sorry you can't see that.

Yeah, did my time in the service too. I'm as impressed with your's as you are with mine. Again, let the record stand that your arguments were based on feminism and denial of basic, raw crime statistics. My argument reference a little bit of science and the FBI crime stats website. Sorry that you think my views are the ones that have to change.

And yes, you do know what the "blame" thing is all about.

***Trigger warning***

It's okay to be white.
    Open borders are cultural suicide.
    Diversity+Proximity=Conflict

Good night, y'all.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Conflict is not always a bad thing as long as it does not become violent. However, I would write the formula as

Diversity + Proximity = Change.

Change or evolution is a good thing. When we look at the contributions made to this country, both big and small, we see that yesterday's immigrants are today's solid citizens.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am more worried about retaining a majority in the House this November. That is absolutely critical! If that does not happen, then all that the POTUS has been accomplishing and wants to do will be stopped dead in its tracks. .

I think Trump has accomplished a lot, just none of it was good for his base

Lets see:

Tax reform that only helped the rich and at the cost of increasing our deficit by 1.2 Trillion
    Destroy consumer protections so that predatory lenders can get back to feeding on the financially vulnerable
    Destroy banking regulations so that banks can go back to fleecing the consumers
    Destroy the EPA so that large companies can go back to raping the environment - because f#$%#$k the grand kids, let them drink toxins
    Destroy the State Department because diplomacy is for pussies
    Destroy the FCC so that internet providers can overcharge the consumers
    Destroy pacific trade agreement so that China and Russia can usurp our role as a preferred trading partner with a large portion of the world
    Start a trade war with China so that our farmer will suffer
    Destroy our trust in the FB, the DOJI and other intelligence agencies
    Refuse to sanction Russia for interfering on our elections, or supporting Syria's use of chemical weapons.
    Refuse to take any steps to protect our next national election from foreign interference
    Fail to pass any positive legislation for gun owners such as a nation wide concealed carry permit
    Fail to get the wall built
    Ban bump stocks and suggest that was a first step.
    Fill the cabinet with a slew of cronies who have stolen from the tax payer in order to benefit themselves (i.e. restocking the swamp)
    Allow his son in law to parlay his powerful position into a 500 MILLION dollar loan for his family's failing business
    Allow his personal business to profit off of his status as President
    Travel to Florida 48 weekends out of 52 so that he can play golf -
    Sell souvenirs at the 19th hole with presidential seals on it - because he had not done enough yet to degrade the office of the President
    Surround himself with a bunch of folks who owe money and allegiance to Putin
    Share top secret information that we received from Israel with Russia
    Encourage hate groups to take action - refuse to condemn those perpetrate hate crimes - claim that he does not even know what the KKK is
    Start campaigning for 2020 two months into his first term.
    Support three Republican candidates - all of whom lose - one of whom is a creep when it comes to children
    Three Muslim immigration bans that get struck down in court - the legal battles cost the tax payers tens of millions of dollars

I could go on but reading this has just depressed the hell out of me.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why does every thread turn into a political battle? we can't discuss any thing with out it turning to a trash trump party.

Top Bottom