• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yeah, did my time in the service too. I'm as impressed with your's as you are with mine. Again, let the record stand that your arguments were based on feminism and denial of basic, raw crime statistics. My argument reference a little bit of science and the FBI crime stats website. Sorry that you think my views are the ones that have to change.

And yes, you do know what the "blame" thing is all about.

***Trigger warning***

It's okay to be white.
    Open borders are cultural suicide.
    Diversity+Proximity=Conflict

Good night, y'all.

You’re science is faulty, something can not be sentient without a brain, and not just that but it needs to be developed enough to be sentient. I’m not a medical professional so idk when that happens, but without sentience the arguement for murder can be extended to using a condom, oral sex and masturbation. Which you know actually that is what you said, you said science doesn’t know when, and said *if* you’re right it’s genocide.
    Also, your understanding of murder charges differs from mine, I’m pretty sure that in order to catch two charges the pregnancy has too be past a certain date. Maybe I’m Wrong on this one also, feel free to correct me with statute or a case.
    Do those raw statistical fbi numbers account for disparity in arrests, charges, convictions or sentences? You are aware of those, right? And which stats were you drawing from, department reported or victim reported? I’m not even gonna get into the more abstract variables of redlining, profiling or other factors sometimes refered too as “systemic racism” that many feel directly impact those stats. That shits way too complicated and too many can’t remain objective.

Now, that’s the questions I have for your science and your statistics.

I’ve got two more.
    What the fuck does the number of black babies aborted in New York have to do with wether it’s a woman’s right or not? And,
    Do you realize that between your “one box left” posts, calling for the street side execution of county commisioners, use of the term “hues” interchangeably with enthnicity, and right rhetoric comments like “open borders=cultural suicide” are what raises the original posters opening question?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why does every thread turn into a political battle? we can't discuss any thing with out it turning to a trash trump party.

Was that the first, and only, thing that bothered you about this thread?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Conflict is not always a bad thing as long as it does not become violent. However, I would write the formula as

Diversity + Proximity = Change.

Change or evolution is a good thing. When we look at the contributions made to this country, both big and small, we see that yesterday's immigrants are today's solid citizens.

Diversity + Proximity - Government mandates = Change :D

Leave people alone and they'll eventually sort it out, even if that means they both figure out the best thing is to primarily avoid each other and just coexist. Force something that one or the other side doesn't want, or isn't ready to consider, and you get what we have today, and have had for decades.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You’re science is faulty, something can not be sentient without a brain, and not just that but it needs to be developed enough to be sentient. I’m not a medical professional so idk when that happens, but without sentience the arguement for murder can be extended to using a condom, oral sex and masturbation. Which you know actually that is what you said, you said science doesn’t know when, and said *if* you’re right it’s genocide.
    Also, your understanding of murder charges differs from mine, I’m pretty sure that in order to catch two charges the pregnancy has too be past a certain date. Maybe I’m Wrong on this one also, feel free to correct me with statute or a case.
    Do those raw statistical fbi numbers account for disparity in arrests, charges, convictions or sentences? You are aware of those, right? And which stats were you drawing from, department reported or victim reported? I’m not even gonna get into the more abstract variables of redlining, profiling or other factors sometimes refered too as “systemic racism” that many feel directly impact those stats. That shits way too complicated and too many can’t remain objective.

Now, that’s the questions I have for your science and your statistics.

I’ve got two more.
    What the fuck does the number of black babies aborted in New York have to do with wether it’s a woman’s right or not? And,
    Do you realize that between your “one box left” posts, calling for the street side execution of county commisioners, use of the term “hues” interchangeably with enthnicity, and right rhetoric comments like “open borders=cultural suicide” are what raises the original posters opening question?

Maxman, You will never reason with him. His sentiments are ingrained within his soul. Only one thing will fill that hole in his heart. He claimed to be former military. I pray he never had troops under him. Can you imagine him as a leader feeling the way he does. What troops would he ever command respect from. My last combat tour was in Afghanistan a few years ago. I cannot imagine myself looking at those young Marines I lead as anything more than just Marines. I often tell the story of the Navy Petty Officer, of Filipino decent, who I would only travel with on convoys. He could smell an IED a mile away. He was an E4 and the only Convoy Commander most of our senior staff used to move outside of the FOBs. PO @#$%^ is more American than "he" could ever to be. He lives in a simple world where everything is Black or right. He keeps it simple and doesn't concern himself with shades. That takes critical thinking skills and basic human decency. I truly hope he finds the peace and solace he seeks. I took a look at the FBI Crime Stats page he's so quick to reference and the disclaimer on the main web page specifically discusses how these stats are raw data and not to be used exclusively. It speaks to how multiple factors influence statistics and should be factored. I bet statistically, the number of gun owners on this forum is nearly 100%. If I went to PETA's forum I bet statistically, the number of hunters is nearly 0%. Interesting how that works. I went to the beach yesterday and just marveled at how all our young people are coexisting. This country is changing and that will not stop! Embrace it or not!

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was that the first, and only, thing that bothered you about this thread?

It's not the only thing, but I was looking to learn some one else's out look and prospective. in regard to you and Jeb ,I already know what's important to y'all. Two of the guys that were trying share their opinion aren't in the normal peanut gallery, I thought their opinions and prospective were worth my time to try to understand. You and Jeb are so blinded by your hate for trump that y'all have lost sight of what's important. Having meet and talked to you in person I'm truly suprized that your Internet personality is so much deferent Than I expected. I believe that that's the case with many guys on this and most other forums . I personally find most folks to be much nicer in person. At any rate the original topic of this thread is gone , and so am I . Cheers

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back to politics: Does anybody feel DJT is fleecing the gov't having spent 1/3 of his time in office staying at his own properties. The federal gov't covers the cost and pays the Trump organization for his lodging and his entourage. This numbers in the 100s for a presidential visit to anywhere. Way too easy to ask, "What if Obama......?". Trump has been in Florida over a week now. He's even referring to his property as the "Southern White House". Talk about branding abuse. JMO

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I used to ask myself during the previous administration, "how can folks say such things about the President of the United States"? Now I understand. So, maybe good things are happening, if I gain understanding of my fellow man.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back to politics: Does anybody feel DJT is fleecing the gov't having spent 1/3 of his time in office staying at his own properties. The federal gov't covers the cost and pays the Trump organization for his lodging and his entourage. This numbers in the 100s for a presidential visit to anywhere. Way too easy to ask, "What if Obama......?". Trump has been in Florida over a week now. He's even referring to his property as the "Southern White House". Talk about branding abuse. JMO

Of course he is. They'll get to that. Right now the special prosecutor's office is absolutely swimming in evidence about other crimes. His first National Security Advisor has already pled guilty. his former campaign manager is looking at life in prison, his personal attorney is days from being arrested on a slew of federal charges (My Attorney Got Arrested) etc. It's probably too much for the prosecutors to even keep up with. Fleecing the government is probably his least serious crime.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not the only thing, but I was looking to learn some one else's out look and prospective. in regard to you and Jeb ,I already know what's important to y'all. Two of the guys that were trying share their opinion aren't in the normal peanut gallery, I thought their opinions and prospective were worth my time to try to understand. You and Jeb are so blinded by your hate for trump that y'all have lost sight of what's important. Having meet and talked to you in person I'm truly suprized that your Internet personality is so much deferent Than I expected. I believe that that's the case with many guys on this and most other forums . I personally find most folks to be much nicer in person. At any rate the original topic of this thread is gone , and so am I . Cheers

Hey, I stayed out of this thread for a good while. And, just for you I toned down my responses. And did you notice how Droshki and I disagreed about whether the Democratic party would pose a threat to gun rights if they were to take over in 2020. This is progress! You are winning me over, stop being so negative.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    fo·rum
    ˈfôrəm/
    noun
    1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "it will be*a forum for*consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

synonyms:meeting,*assembly,*gathering,*rally,*conference,*seminar,*convention,*symposium,*colloquium,*caucus;
    informalget-together;*formalcolloquy

"forums were held for staff to air grievances"

setting,*place,*scene,*context,*stage,*framework,*backdrop; medium,*means,*apparatus,*auspices

Anybody see "a platform for personal attacks" in the above definition?

State your facts, opinions and debate ON THE TOPIC as you see fit. Leave the crap on the playground.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This thread was started as an open-ended concern about extremist violence in 2020, "...primarily through the lens of a prepper, rather than as a wannabe social commentator."

Predictably, the squeaky wheels gather here to talk negative gossip about the current administration, and then it devolved into this shit. Same as most threads nowadays.

Here, some "contributions" for you, unapologetically poached from another forum:

IMG_9305.JPG

IMG_9281.PNG

IMG_9315.JPG

IMG_9309.JPG

2019 will set a tone.
    2020's gonna be another circus.
    2021 will be historic.

May we all be able to annoy each other with the same impunity in 2022 and beyond...

Attachments

• IMG_9305.JPG
      IMG_9305.JPG
      60.4 KB · Views: 175
    • IMG_9281.PNG
      IMG_9281.PNG
      208.3 KB · Views: 166
    • IMG_9315.JPG
      IMG_9315.JPG
      53.9 KB · Views: 172
    • IMG_9309.JPG
      IMG_9309.JPG
      37.1 KB · Views: 167

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am certain that as the November elections roll around folks (including me) will stock up on ammo and high cap magazines and maybe even make some additional gun purchases. The Parkland shootings seems to be be last straw for most folks. Access to firearms is the source of all problems according to these folks

I am still disappointed that the NRA has not turned the conversation around to focus on the numerous - almost countless - mistakes by the Broward County Sheriff's office. Thirty-nine calls on the same individual to the same agency and they do nothing. An armed resource officer hiding for four minutes while children were being killed. Meanwhile, an unarmed coach uses his own body to shield his students from the shooter. Actions count more than equipment. There were more than enough warning flags about his shooter to have stopped him before the shooting ever stopped, but even on the day of the shooting, if the resource officer had done his job, most, if not all of those kids would have survived. More laws are not going to change anything or make us safer, better training might. A more diligent approach to these warning calls might.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of these pics is at a funeral and one is at an inaugural luncheon. Guess which one. DbV78uVWAAAIWRQ.jpg

Attachments

• DbV78uVWAAAIWRQ.jpg
      DbV78uVWAAAIWRQ.jpg
      53.8 KB · Views: 150

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Despite each having a picture of a male on the door, one of these doors leads to the men's bathroom and one leads to the women's bathroom. Guess which one.

IMG_9319.JPG

Since this thread is derailed and everything loosely might sorta relate to 2020, right?

Attachments

• IMG_9319.JPG
      IMG_9319.JPG
      63.9 KB · Views: 152

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the reason that the right does not do as much crap is because of the fact we are less unhinged. The lack of tolerance of the left that demand tolerance is amazing. What i find ironic is i think the right would be far more superior in any conflict civilllian to civillian and even with the military many are conservative. You make a great point, but if you look crime rates most are not trump supporters.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Violent people act on emotion and impulse typically, the non-violent are more calculating...maybe too tolerant, but one can flick the balls of the elephant only so long before said elephant steps on the maggot...metaphorically speaking.

No matter what you read and hear, the good people of this country far outnumber the bad and the difference between good and evil is not defined by political party affiliation or an arbitrary label concocted by some wing nut or by the state propaganda arm....but rather by ethics...that is what you will do when in certain situations. So long as "life is good" peace will be the norm.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What I truly believe is some folks truly believe violence is an option to the divide in this country. They somehow believe that "they" have superior firepower, thus would be victorious in some sort of civil war. They think that afterwards life will return to some sort of utopian existence they've concocted in their own mind. Anything other than true compromise will only lead to the demise of a great nation. The "maggots" have nothing to lose. The elephant has everything to lose and his arrogance will ensure that. His position has already been infiltrated and overran. You can't expect the slaves to give a crap if the plantation burns! The only reasonable option is compromise. Just saying.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What I truly believe is some folks truly believe violence is an option to the divide in this country. They somehow believe that "they" have superior firepower, thus would be victorious in some sort of civil war. They think that afterwards life will return to some sort of utopian existence they've concocted in their own mind. Anything other than true compromise will only lead to the demise of a great nation. The "maggots" have nothing to lose. The elephant has everything to lose and his arrogance will ensure that. His position has already been infiltrated and overran. You can't expect the slaves to give a crap if the plantation burns! The only reasonable option is compromise. Just saying.

you completely missed the metaphor...just saying.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Compromise?? On the inalienable RIGHTS put into words by the Bill of Rights in the Constitution??

You propose COMPROMISE on our Rights, to appease some jello-spined head-in-the-sand morons being led by tide-pod eating, condom-snorting runny-nosed brat puppets who care more about backpacks than actual historical lessons?

"Every lesson in history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face — that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight and surrender. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand — the ultimatum."

-Ronald Reagan

You want compromise? YOU compromise. Cave on your beliefs. Kneel before your masters and "hope" they show mercy.

So many people on this planet would love to be a U.S. Citizen, and you propose pissing it away to appease the short-sighted and the weak...

What a waste.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the road to hell is lined with compromises..

bi-partisan...what a joke, they mean, we get what we want, and you don't, but we promise to give it to you tomorrow, for some more big govt money projects....today

Top Bottom