• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Now that Dick Scott has officially announced that he is running for Bill Nelson's Senate seat what do we do??? Do we (A) vote for him knowing that he will stab us in the back when it suits him?, or (B) vote for Bill who we know will screw us?, or (C) vote for none of the above and see who changes his name first?? Just thinking.

Idoono

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nelson has been a consistent voice for protecting Florida's interests. He is a democrat but he is also a known factor. Scott is a self dealing backstabber. He deserves a rocking chair on his front porch, not a seat in the senate.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If we don't have another choice, I'll write in "second amendment." Either one of those clowns is a loss for us, so might as well make my point.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't vote for Nelson he's a self professed liberal with delusional ideas of right and wrong. But I'm not feeling all warm and fussy about Scott since he threw conservatives under the bus. I may just set this one out.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nelson is a corrupt liberal that has done nothing for FL. Gave us obamacare and voted to raise our taxes and not protect the border, he is a nasty liberal. Scott is just a dumbass, so I will vote for him I guess. Do not allow the dimms to take the house or senate theyare anti America and the platform is to raise taxes, cut the military and amnesty

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He easily bought himself the Governorship with the money he made from his record Medicaid fraud, and he'll buy this seat as well.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That wouldn't suprise me , money and power are inseparable. That's a fact that many folks fail to realize.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    nelson would not even get elected as a rat crap eater in my world....

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nothing says Scott is the Republican candidate. We have a Republican Primary election on Aug 28th.

Well let's hope they can pull someone out of their hat that maybe holds some conservative values, as apposed to just not being a democrat.
    Because the crap Scott spewed in February, I don't need too see federal age limits and bump fire bills proposed by a Florida republican.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Scott is not expected to have any serious challenge in the primary

That's just sad. Maybe we need to find one. You can start by letting your local Republican party know that Dick is a no-go for conservatives. Maybe, just maybe, they will realize we do not want him and the threat of voting the other way is a real possibility. As much as I do not like Nelson if Dick goes against him I might just have to vote for old Bill. Can't believe I am even saying that. Man times have changed.

Idoono

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    That's just sad. Maybe we need to find one. You can start by letting your local Republican party know that Dick is a no-go for conservatives. Maybe, just maybe, they will realize we do not want him and the threat of voting the other way is a real possibility. As much as I do not like Nelson if Dick goes against him I might just have to vote for old Bill. Can't believe I am even saying that. Man times have changed.

Idoono

I cannot vote for any dimm, they are evil and that is worse than anything else. I will not give the Congress, even one vote, to the UN American dimms

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I detest everything about Scott. He IS clearly self-serving and a back-stabber of most of his constituents. Buuut- I've a feeling we're gonna need all the senate seats we can possibly take or keep this fall. Had I not read this post, my inner turmoil wouldn't have returned. Thanks, poster! :boom::boom:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    No way am I voting for Nelson.
    Scott’s far from perfect but he has done a few good things as governor.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nelson is a known while Scott is an unknown. Put Nelson back in and the Dems get control of the House and Senate and you know how Nelson will vote. He will tow the line with Shumer, Pelosi and Feinstein. Just look at the the states that the three cone from: Kalifornia and N.Y. Think about the direction where legislation on guns is gonna go with them three!

Nope, I'll go with the unknown and hope and pray.

chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No way, no how, will I ever vote for Nelson. I hope for a decent alternative to Scott but we probably won't get one. But my vote will be anyone but Nelson.

DoubleDee

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If Scott wins he may be kept in line on certain votes by senior leadership in the senate. Maybe. That's better odds than Nelson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom