• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    That is zero reason to give trump a free pass. Two wrongs don't make a right.....do they?

Are you the same guys that gave Barrack and Hillary a pass? Just wondering. Too wrongs don't make a right, or do they?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Weird how many people on here want to talk about absolutely anything except the topic of this thread, which was the FBI raid on Michael Cohen. What's next, grandma's chocolate chip recipe? How good a boy their dog is?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Huh. The absolute desperation to derail this particular thread is ...well....obvious.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It bears repeating:

The absolute mountain of evidence that had to have been piled up on a judge's desk, in order to get him to sign search warrants on the home, office, and hotel room of the personal attorney for a sitting president, must have been unimaginable.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Weird how many people on here want to talk about absolutely anything except the topic of this thread, which was the FBI raid on Michael Cohen. What's next, grandma's chocolate chip recipe? How good a boy their dog is?

Did you say something of any importance? Naw, I did not think so and am sure that no one else thought so as well!
    Trolling is best left to trolls! Do you fit into that descrpition?

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you say something of any importance? Naw, I did not think so and am sure that no one else thought so as well!
    Trolling is best left to trolls! Do you fit into that descrpition?

No, but you obviously do. Thanks for outing yourself. I'll leave you to it.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, but you obviously do. Thanks for outing yourself. I'll leave you to it.

Your are a real work of art! What kind of art, I have not figured out yet but I would be more than willing to bet that your art stinks and is a disgrace to any one with a clear head that knows of which they speak and values human life! You by many of your posts have not proven that! Especially your posts in the bikinni thread. Maybe you just be a pervert? I have steak at home and do not have to settle for hamburger. You are free to do so if you wish! You need to be elsewhere instead of here. This is a gun forum and and not a haven for perverts! Please relocate yourself to a proper forum for perverts and trolls!

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait a minute, we can disagree about politics, but picking on the bikini thread is beyond the pale. Any man who does not enjoy looking at the bikini thread needs to turn in his keys to Men's locker room. Droski's post on that thread are the best.

If you don't want to discuss the raid on Cohen, that is your right, just don't bother reading the thread. Your efforts to derail the thread are both disappointing and unoriginal. Your attacks on Droski are unwarranted and improper.

If we cannot discuss differing opinions and views on topics then what is the point of being a part of a discussion group?

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This one is done. I worked a 12 hour day and I'm not cleaning up stupid shit from grown adults too stupid to have a civil conversation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom