How's that gun control working out for ya?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sen. Doug Jones (D-Ala.) said on Sunday that he does not support an assault weapons ban and does not believe a gun ban can pass Congress right now.
    Asked by “This Week” host George Stephanopoulos whether he would support an assault weapons ban.
    A gun ban is not ‘feasible right now’

translation: we need another mass shooting before we can take ban all semi auto rifles

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sen. Doug Jones (D-Ala.) said on Sunday that he does not support an assault weapons ban and does not believe a gun ban can pass Congress right now.
    Asked by “This Week” host George Stephanopoulos whether he would support an assault weapons ban.
    A gun ban is not ‘feasible right now’

translation: we need another mass shooting before we can take ban all semi auto rifles

Yeah, exactly. They are just waiting for another event that gets people all emotional and then they'll turn it another notch. Ya know, there needs to be a 60-90 day cooling off period, where no legislation is allowed, all the facts and evidence are gathered and weighed impartially, and then you can think about developing course of action. What we need is leadership that is strong enough to not act in a fit of emotion; to act on facts and constitutional principles. Anyone know where we find such leadership?

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang liberals are soooooooooo funny....or should I say mentally challenged!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems like Londons' increase stab/blade murder rate might be linked to the large increase in immigrants they welcomed with open arms. Several Countries are feeling dynamic increases in all types of crime, Govs are ignoring the source so they don't label racial/ethnic trends. Privately, the citizens know the trend and the press is treating the issue softly so as not to offend their "guests"

On the Knife drop box, I'd deposit every plastic knife I handle in them. Lol

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Seems like Londons' increase stab/blade murder rate might be linked to the large increase in immigrants they welcomed with open arms. Several Countries are feeling dynamic increases in all types of crime, Govs are ignoring the source so they don't label racial/ethnic trends. Privately, the citizens know the trend and the press is treating the issue softly so as not to offend their "guests"

On the Knife drop box, I'd deposit every plastic knife I handle in them. Lol

UK is done...

the queen will wear a burka by 2025

panhandleslim

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What the Queen (and BP) won't do for their oil rich friends(countries). London is over-run. The Iranian Embassy and an additional Iranian Consulate building are just beside Buckingham Palace. The losers are the English population.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In response to todays attack in Muenster Germany liberals in the US are calling for a ban on so called Assault Vehicles. It's not clear yet what vehicles the ban will include but reports are indicating that anything over the size of a Fiat 500 will be highly regulated, and large trucks will be completely banned. A seven day waiting period on motorcycles has also been proposed. When asked if semi-trucks will be banned as well, senator Feinstein said "of course, can you imagine the damage a high capacity vehicle like that could do.".

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    In response to todays attack in Muenster Germany liberals in the US are calling for a ban on so called Assault Vehicles. It's not clear yet what vehicles the ban will include but reports are indicating that anything over the size of a Fiat 500 will be highly regulated, and large trucks will be completely banned. A seven day waiting period on motorcycles has also been proposed. When asked if semi-trucks will be banned as well, senator Feinstein said "of course, can you imagine the damage a high capacity vehicle like that could do.".

I know you're being sarcastic but I watched a 2500 crew cab get loose on i10 this morning. Dude kept it on the road, but yeah actually I think too many people but 5000+lb vehicles and don't know the first thing about how to drive them.
    Of course, we can't legislate critical thinking.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gee, if we could do that then maybe we never would have had that first guy (or gal) who thought "I wonder what would happen if I crushed up that Vicodin or Oxycodone tablet and injected it in my veins?" Maybe then we would not have the problems we have now where people who legitimately need pain medication are looking at not being able to get it. Typical liberal response to everything...it is not the peoples fault so it must be the item. This applies, of course, as long as it doesn't interfere with their lives...i.e. people under 21 not being allowed to drive or have cell phone. These distractions have killed more young people that all the crazies with them there dangerous "assault rifles".

Idoono

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know you're being sarcastic but I watched a 2500 crew cab get loose on i10 this morning. Dude kept it on the road, but yeah actually I think too many people but 5000+lb vehicles and don't know the first thing about how to drive them.

Check out the drag strip, I mean 85, south of Crestview one morning about 0545 for some real entertainment :rolleyes:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "No excuses: there is never a reason to _______ . Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law."

This is exactly what THEY want to inflict on US. Again, this is not about any object, this is about governmental control, and the elimination of any means to resist "authorities." This is assured "peace" through enforcement. You will be free to come and go in your daily lives as you do now, but will never be free under this rule.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    London is turning into a police state. Great city but not too many freedoms there anymore it seems.

Top Bottom