• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And yet they are kicking our asses and taking inch after inch after inch and playing the long game, while we sit here and decide which inch we can do without and give to them next time.

This time it was bumpstocks. We had members of this forum saying "who needs a bumpstock" or "maybe they'll be quiet for a while after they get the bumpstocks".

So what's next? What are we going to give them next?

when I see these marches, I look closely at the crowd makeup, I see kids, students who have been given leeway to miss classes, I see housewives, blacks, immigrants, mostly all without jobs

I have a job, and cannot stop to drive or fly hundreds of miles to waste 3 days

I have been saying for a while, the war between progressive and conservatives is getting very close..

I am waiting for one of these marches to erupt in violence, It will happen, they will see to that..

tell me, have you not been thinking the same? it is matter of time before the shooting starts?

I am not advocating any of that, just predicting, I see the signs, just look at venezula

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    when I see these marches, I look closely at the crowd makeup, I see kids, students who have been given leeway to miss classes, I see housewives, blacks, immigrants, mostly all without jobs

I have a job, and cannot stop to drive or fly hundreds of miles to waste 3 days

I have been saying for a while, the war between progressive and conservatives is getting very close..

I am waiting for one of these marches to erupt in violence, It will happen, they will see to that..

tell me, have you not been thinking the same? it is matter of time before the shooting starts?

I am not advocating any of that, just predicting, I see the signs, just look at venezula

The people in Venezuela didn't start the nationwide uprising until they had to start eating their pets in order to get a meal.

As far as an event erupting in violence, we had one. Charlottesville. The right tried to stage a rally and the governor, state police and local police colluded with AntiFa and sent the peaceful demonstrators into a violent mob, mostly unarmed and unprepared.

I think any war that takes place will be regional. Almost nothing will happen in places like NY, NJ or Kalifornia. But in "purple" states, we may see some heat.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I get ya Bro. I'm spending an extreme amount of extra money each month by not shopping at Walmart. It isn't easy on my income. I am the sole bread-winner and my entire family is willing to give up what could be fun money to not put money in the hands of Walmart/anti-gunners.

I've also let my republican/conservative elected officials know that unless I see them visibly and vocally standing up for law-abiding gun owners, I will be writing in "Second Amendment" vs voting for them. You could say that's voting for the other side if ya want, but if I can't find a suitable candidate, I'll let 'em know how important the second amendment is to me. How comical would it be for republicans to lose to "Second Amendment?" If that's not a reason for them to get off their ^&*es, I don't know what is. But that's just me, just one guy, just one voter.

I don't think that's voting for the other side. There is a myth that each person's vote already belongs to one of the two candidates, and that by not giving it to the rightful candidate/owner, they're actually giving it to the other. I detest people who think your vote automatically belongs to the R or the D. They are the real reason we can't make any progress in America.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just never understand who is going to come and physically take our guns. The Military won’t....yet, the Natty Guards not, alphabets aren’t, Police officers aren’t, Sheriff’s don’t have the man-power. We may be asked to turn them over, but no boogie man is gonna go door to door taking weapons. Best of luck to them all, but with 55 million armed households in the US, the lives lost aren’t worth the outcome.

This quote is taken from a NewYork Times article I will link below

...” General Mason said Guard troops, although carrying M-16 rifles, would not use force to evict recalcitrant citizens. That, he said, was a job for the police, not members of the Guard.

"I don't believe that you will see National Guard soldiers actually physically forcing people to leave," General Mason said.

Mr. Compass, the police superintendent, said that after a week of near anarchy in the city, no civilians in New Orleans will be allowed to carry pistols, shotguns, or other firearms of any kind. "Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons," he said.

That order apparently does not apply to the hundreds of security guards whom businesses and some wealthy individuals have hired to protect their property. The guards, who are civilians working for private security firms like Blackwater, are openly carrying M-16s and other assault rifles.

Mr. Compass said that he was aware of the private guards but that the police had no plans to make them give up their weapons.

New Orleans has turned into an armed camp, patrolled by thousands of local, state, and federal law enforcement officers, as well as National Guard troops and active-duty soldiers. While armed looters roamed unchecked last week, the city is now calm....”

So this has happened before. How each and everyone of deals with this situation should it arise can happen, only you and God know how you would react when faced in this situation. We are led to believe that this cannot happen, it has in recent history.

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The people in Venezuela didn't start the nationwide uprising until they had to start eating their pets in order to get a meal.

As far as an event erupting in violence, we had one. Charlottesville. The right tried to stage a rally and the governor, state police and local police colluded with AntiFa and sent the peaceful demonstrators into a violent mob, mostly unarmed and unprepared.

I think any war that takes place will be regional. Almost nothing will happen in places like NY, NJ or Kalifornia. But in "purple" states, we may see some heat.

the average weight of an average citizen in venezula is 20-25 lbs less, than before this ex bus driver clown took over..

youtube has vids of 20 people attacking , beating to death, and eating a cow....

Top Bottom