• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thought this was worth sharing

Jon Gutmacher

<a class="_5pcq" href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/Florida.Carry/permalink/1529657783823966/" target=""><abbr title="03/07/2018 6:44pm" data-utime="1520469847" data-shorten="1" class="_5ptz">March 7 at 6:44pm</abbr>

WHAT ABOUT NEXT TIME????
    We were not ready, nor able to put a major rally together in time to combat the anti-gun backlash in the Legislature from the Parkland HS shooting. What can we do?
    What I didn't think of -- and what we need to be ready for in the future is what I call a "mini rally". By that, I mean we need to pre-organize to have a "ready group" of twenty or more individuals (less than that works against us) in each county willing to go to their House Rep and/or Senator's local office when an emergency arises -- to present our demands. We can coordinate a uniform petition – and must all do it on the same day, along with news coverage. I think if we can get a group organized in each county that are willing to do that -- we'd have a very impressive impact. The Legislators are not used to that kind of response. One or two may get ten guys or gals coming in on issues -- but not every single senator's local office, or reps local office. That would make a big statement -- and is something we could really put together fast if we organize ahead of time. So . . . if you're willing . . . and able . . . to be a part of such a group -- email me (gutlaw@gmail.com) your name, and county. I'll put a group together for each county, and get back to you with who else is in your group. Then, each group can try to expand its emergency response team membership. And, by the way – that will really help if we also have time to organize a major rally. (minimum of 4 weeks). If you like the idea – spread it around. I’ll be happy to put the time into the organization.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is something quite literally the NRA ought to be doing then just using these shooting events and the following antigun push to ask for money.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The original post was on the Facebook group Florida Carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The gun community which in fact is huge when you consider just how many people own guns should have an annual day of second amendment commemoration. People should have picnics, speeches, and marches.

It is for sure a lot easier for me to post such, and a lot harder to get it done.

Top Bottom