• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

skeetzappa

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Cleaning out the safe, have a few scopes I no longer need. All have been mounted on rifles and are in perfect working order, just minor scratches from normal use. First is a Leupold Mark AR Mod1 6-18×40 with mil dot reticle for 55 grain bullets, comes with Leupold extension shade. 400$ obo. Next is a older Burris Fullfield II in 3.5-10×50. This is the 100% American made scope from few years back, comes with factory bikini cover 150$ obo.
    KIMG0089.JPG
    Next are two cheaper scopes, first is a Older Japanese made Tasco I had on a 17hmr single shot rifle, believe it to be a Pronghorn model. It's 6-24×44 and has a very nice Tasco long sunshade extension with aluminum cap. 100$ obo. And last is the Bushnell Trophy 4-12×40. This is one of the scopes that Bushnell puts their no questions asked warranty on, not sure if just original owner but it's a nice scope for the money, 125$ obo.
    KIMG0090.JPG
    All scopes have parallax adjustment except for the Burris, all operates as designed and no problems when I used them. If buying all together will be willing to take less.
    Work in FWB live in Crestview, text is best 850-357-4371 or PM me if unable to text. Thanks!

Attachments

• KIMG0089.JPG
      KIMG0089.JPG
      421.5 KB · Views: 284
    • KIMG0090.JPG
      KIMG0090.JPG
      425.6 KB · Views: 281

skeetzappa

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nope sorry, these are all second focal plane. The Leupold I know for sure that the mil dot reticle is set for the highest power magnification position and is your standard AR rounds (55 grains at 3100fps) bullet drop calculation.
    The others are just your standard crosshair reticle design

skeetzappa

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Bump. Would be willing to trade all for a cheap pistol or things like pistol caliber ammo, reloading supplies. Make a offer, I'm easy to deal with

skeetzappa

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Bushnell scope sold, will be willing to sell the remaining 3 as a package deal for 400$

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom