• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am in 100% total agreement with you. I'm just.... Pessimistic. Our country is being manipulated, and I'm not sure its reversible. But anyways, that's why my first two words were "thank you".

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Along with the outreach you are demonstrating, I must fall back, distastefully, on the "Buy cheap and stack it deep".

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i am just paranoid enough to not enter my address, name, and email address to the .gov, so they can come visit me after the law could be passed..

i will protest another way..
    I made it quite clear that I do not own a bump stock and my concern was that many semi-autos when held loosely could come under the definition of a bump stock since the recoil and then the return of bolt carrier and piston contributes to moving the gun forward to possibly cause the trigger to travel forward to make moving contact with the stationary trigger finger.
    Name and info on comment:
    So I keep nothing at my place that is illegal. The ATF can search all it wants. They also need a warrant and my statement certainly does not justify a search warrant.

I did not mention this, but when I changed out my AK folder for slightly shorter one I started to get doubles discharges. I did put in a heavier trigger, but I still have to hold it firmly. Especially when practicing ambidextrous shooting when you switch from one shoulder to the other.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i am just paranoid enough to not enter my address, name, and email address to the .gov, so they can come visit me after the law could be passed..

i will protest another way..

Uh, huh. Those things are information/intel gathering tools, that provide a means of voluntarily ratting yourself out. Of course, I'm dumb enough to e-mail my reps. Never said I was a genius :loco:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh, huh. Those things are information/intel gathering tools, that provide a means of voluntarily ratting yourself out. Of course, I'm dumb enough to e-mail my reps. Never said I was a genius :loco:
    If our side does not say anything thing out of fear, then the other side wins a double victory. First the government only sees their side and second no one respects a side that are too afraid to speak up and be counted.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Getting close to just sell all the guns keep the airguns and move overseas and retire...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Getting close to just sell all the guns keep the airguns and move overseas and retire...
    To what country would you move to that will let you keep your guns?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I said sell all the guns and just about anywhere lets you have airguns!!!

I really liked Riohacha Columbia when I was there. Very nice people and yes you can have airguns.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Originally Posted by FrommerStop View Post
    I said sell all the guns and just about anywhere lets you have airguns!!!

I really liked Riohacha Columbia when I was there. Very nice people and yes you can have airguns.
    You can have air guns here in the USA too, lol.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If our side does not say anything thing out of fear, then the other side wins a double victory. First the government only sees their side and second no one respects a side that are too afraid to speak up and be counted.
    Side? We have a side? Where are they? The Internet?? The NRA?? Republicans?? Not seeing any organized "side."

Fear has nothing to do with it. In your own words, the government sees only their side. Further, they certainly do not respect US, because they have no need, and they certainly do not fear us.

If you truly believe that entering data in government sponsored web sights, petioning, or negotiating with the goverment, is the path to no further infringement, I wish you nothing but luck, and would welcome being proven wrong.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom