DK Firearms

Tell me something you can do where the government is not involved.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was born and raised in one of the most anti gun sh!t holes in the country. New Jersey. As soon as I could get out I did and never went back. People that never new about their RIGHT to bear arms are scared of guns and people that own them.They actually believe that we are crazy. You can't even own a knife that has an assist to help open it. I'd hate to see any regulations on anything here. The government is involved in EVERYTHING we do as it is. Try this.... Let's see how long it takes for the members on here to come up with 10 things you do in every day life that does not involve the government. I want to see if the 1000s of members on here can come up with 10.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Inhaling / exhaling is breathing. My father asked me this question a week ago. My first thoughts were going in the woods with a gun, but thats hunting, then I thought about fishing. Both are regulated, need licenses, seasons etc... Probably more regulated than smoking dope in some states. Huh.:confused:

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can kiss my wife's breasts. Oh crap; I just looked it up. Kissing a women's breast is still illegal in Florida; I hope she doesn't turn me in! For kicks search for "Stupid laws still on the books."

Top Bottom