• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for a Smith & Wessson Model 66 with a 4” barrel. If it has the target hammer and trigger that’s a plus for me but not a necessity.
    I feel like I should do a small introduction for myself. My name is Wally Rossow and I used to live in HBTS in Navarre. I retired from FHP, Pensacola Station a few years ago. While still living in Navarre, I bought a couple of guns from members on GCGF and never had any problems, always great transactions. My wife and I decided to relocate to SW FL, Englewood a couple of years ago because the weather suits me better here. I have purchased a couple of guns since moving away. My daughter and son-in-law still live in Navarre and were my “middle man” so to speak. My son-in-law retired from USAF as a cop at Hurlbert Field and still works there as a civilian in a different job. My daughter is an USAF vet, that’s how she met my son-in-law. She was a Red Hat and has been my middle man on one gun purchase. I say all of this because integrity and honesty is a crucial part of GCGF and I just want to let the members know who they’ll be dealing with. If anybody has any questions, please PM me and I’ll be more than happy to oblige. Thank you, Wally

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom