• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frommer sounds like he works for the range and want to ruin those peoples peace and quiet??
    Prior to this thread I knew nothing of this range and I am please to learn of it. I belong to the ERGC and the Pensacola rifle and pistol club.

Shooting ranges are an important part of the second amendment and promoting proper use of firearms. I view anyone that is against new ranges as being anti-second amendment. I have been an NRA member since I was 18 years of age. One of the most serious threats to gun ownership is the closing of ranges and people not having places to shoot. THAT IS MY AGENDA. I get very emotional about such things and angry when people that are members of the shooting community are against new shooting ranges.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Prior to this thread I knew nothing of this range and I am please to learn of it. I belong to the ERGC and the Pensacola rifle and pistol club.

Shooting ranges are an important part of the second amendment and promoting proper use of firearms. I view anyone that is against new ranges as being anti-second amendment. I have been an NRA member since I was 18 years of age. One of the most serious threats to gun ownership is the closing of ranges and people not having places to shoot. THAT IS MY AGENDA. I get very emotional about such things and angry when people that are members of the shooting community are against new shooting ranges.

Well that is totally wrong, as a Vet I am as or more Pro 2nd as anyone and resent your uninformed accusation..so grow up

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well that is totally wrong, as a Vet I am as or more Pro 2nd as anyone and resent your uninformed accusation..so grow up
    John Kerry is a vet and decorated and definitely not pro-2nd A. In fact Al Gore is a Vet. Think over what you are saying. In today's military there are actually personnel that are not qualified to use weapons in combat.
    Having served the country in a military and even better in a combat role is good and we all thank you for your service. Definitely does not by itself make you pro-anything. Further, People must be judged on their actions and not just on their claims. Many very anti-gun democrats claim to be supporters of the 2nd A. It is just their conception of it is very different from mine.
    I do not know you and other then not being 100% for all shooting ranges you might otherwise be pro 2nd A. If so I hope you learn the errors of your position on shooting ranges.

At this point I will leave this thread and wish everyone the best.

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

You aren't very informed on this AGENDA and you let the best of emotions cloud your judgement. I think most, if not all of the members of this forum are for the range being built. I've looked at the plans. I've seen the walls of dirt that are higher than required. You need to look and inform yourself before you judge others.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hey Billy, I didn't realize you were anti 2A. I want all my reloading stuff back and I will NOT go to your spot to shoot with you. Ever. (wink, wink) LOL

Yup, that guy/gal (FrommerStop) is funny, LMFAO. I have fun shooting my roll cap cap-gun and slingshot, only toy guns do I possess. LMFAO. But I could give a rat's ass about that range or what FrommerStop says or thinks. Apparently he can only see black or white with no grey in-between. Besides, I have my own range where I enjoy shooting my cap guns and slingshots. lol

Just wondering what is a FrommerStop? Is that code for Former Cop?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yup, that guy/gal (FrommerStop) is funny, LMFAO. I have fun shooting my roll cap cap-gun and slingshot, only toy guns do I possess. LMFAO. But I could give a rat's ass about that range or what FrommerStop says or thinks. Apparently he can only see black or white with no grey in-between. Besides, I have my own range where I enjoy shooting my cap guns and slingshots. lol

Just wondering what is a FrommerStop? Is that code for Former Cop?
    A well versed student of small arms would not ask that question. For those that are not Google is your friend. But since you asked
    The Frommer Stop is a Hungarian long-recoil pistol manufactured by Fémáru-, Fegyver és Gépgyár (FéG) (Metalware, Weapons and Machine Factory) in Budapest. It was designed by Rudolf Frommer, and its original design was adopted as the Pisztoly 12M in 1912, created for the Royal Hungarian Army.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Any range where there are other people. I hope I never have to live someplace where I can't shoot, any time I want, on my own land.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A well versed student of small arms would not ask that question. For those that are not Google is your friend. But since you asked

I'd never known. Thank you for the classroom show and tell, except for the show. I prefer to shoot US made weapons. I believe the only firearm I have is a Mattel cap-gun. But I'm sure your Metalware is just as fun to shoot.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd never known. Thank you for the classroom show and tell, except for the show. I prefer to shoot US made weapons. I believe the only firearm I have is a Mattel cap-gun. But I'm sure your Metalware is just as fun to shoot.
    I am fascinated by the history, design, and manufacture of weapons. i do not know a lot about it, but enjoy learning. Sometimes what is a good idea on paper is not the best in the real world and the Frommer Stop pistol was like that. A complicated, expensive system for slightly souped up .32 and .380 cartridges that cheaper straight blow back guns would have handled just fine. I tend to shoot anything that works well, has plentiful ammo, parts, and knowledge/literature on it. It used to be the 1911 and now glock for pistols. But I have all sort of others including right now a j-frame loaded with shot for snakes in my pocket and an american made 9mm in a bandoleer holster. Rifles have changed and now I am finally switching to the AR.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm guessing the lawsuit is going to go NO WHERE.... Just went by the property (folks suing) and they have a FOR SALE sign on their fence. They have enough property out there to make their own range if anyone has some change laying around!!!

Top Bottom