Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by FrommerStop View Post
    A well versed student of small arms would not ask that question. For those that are not Google is your friend. But since you asked
    I'd never known. Thank you for the classroom show and tell, except for the show. I prefer to shoot US made weapons. I believe the only firearm I have is a Mattel cap-gun. But I'm sure your Metalware is just as fun to shoot.

Last edited by Zeroed in; 03-25-2018 at 07:49 PM.
    ~Behind the Fall of every man, there stands a woman.~

2. Likes Zeroed in's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed in View Post
    I'd never known. Thank you for the classroom show and tell, except for the show. I prefer to shoot US made weapons. I believe the only firearm I have is a Mattel cap-gun. But I'm sure your Metalware is just as fun to shoot.
    I am fascinated by the history, design, and manufacture of weapons. i do not know a lot about it, but enjoy learning. Sometimes what is a good idea on paper is not the best in the real world and the Frommer Stop pistol was like that. A complicated, expensive system for slightly souped up .32 and .380 cartridges that cheaper straight blow back guns would have handled just fine. I tend to shoot anything that works well, has plentiful ammo, parts, and knowledge/literature on it. It used to be the 1911 and now glock for pistols. But I have all sort of others including right now a j-frame loaded with shot for snakes in my pocket and an american made 9mm in a bandoleer holster. Rifles have changed and now I am finally switching to the AR.

I'm guessing the lawsuit is going to go NO WHERE.... Just went by the property (folks suing) and they have a FOR SALE sign on their fence. They have enough property out there to make their own range if anyone has some change laying around!!!
    PSALM 23:4
    Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.