Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

kanaka

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Think the fall off the 3rd story would have kept him from running fast.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    From what I read, she shot him in the back. Not good.
    I think the only thing that kept this woman out of jail is the fact that the judge only gave the jury two options - acquittal or murder one.
    She would have probably been convicted of a lesser charge.
    We sure don't need hotheads like that in a position of power over people's lives.

Last edited:

Mic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She was way too calm for having just shot someone. Looked like she had a couple other things to do and tended to them and made her son call it in. Weird.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She's pretty cold, very little emotion for having just killed someone. Makes me wonder If that's her first kill?

BSmitty

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wow, I see no threat. She shot him while he was trying to escape. The one lie about her saying there was a struggle for the gun should throw a huge red flag on the whole thing.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I could see her being acquitted of first degree murder.....premeditation there would be hard to prove. But from what I seen it sure looked like second degree murder for sure. Wonder if the judge didn't just get her off on purpose. And then the kid pulling the video camera down pretty much shows you he knew it was wrong. Remind me not to get arrested in Oklahoma or anywhere for that matter.

Idoono

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did not look like a good shoot to me and shooting in the back makes it less believable. This is the kind of crap that makes people anti-gun. I am sure she had a reasonable fear. My thought is why was she wanting to cuff him? I must have missed that and i also was wondering what right did she have to cuff him unless he violated the bail or jumped bail. I did not gather he was a fugitive from the video.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think she had all intent on shooting him, that's why she got the pistol out to start with. But on another note, there was no way that she or the son could have physically controlled him, that's why she got the pistol as a tool to put her in the controlling position. The pistol went off accidentally and it was a common reaction from shock that she was "cool as a cucumber" afterwards.
    I just hope none of you are ever on my jury panel if I'm ever in court. I'd be on death row the next day.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Totally stunned by the video I saw. Unless there is some OK law about shooting a fleeing felon or something, she murdered that guy. I could not support an "accidental discharge" either. From what I saw she had to travel out of view of the camera, return with the weapon, and point it at the guy, all why he was trying to leave. Only way this was not a bad shoot was if she was an FBI agent, since they never have bad shoots...

Top Bottom