• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    C'mon man! Fact don't matter when it conflicts with a plausible narrative. Let him continue to think he is providing free phone service to some undeserving minority and he'll continue to vote for trump. Amazing how that works! Trump and his ills figured that out a while back.

All he needed to do was google the Lifeline phone program to see when it was started (Reagan) and then expanded to include internet(Bush). He'd also learn that it's not funded by government or taxpayer dollars. Its donated service from the providers.

then they add it to your and everyone elses bill...an unvoted for tax on consumers to subsidize others..

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm sorry but what is it I need to research to get right again? Can't disprove what I said so I'm blocked? Seems I'm the only one actually doing research and backing it up with facts instead of some hate speech being parroted from FOX news.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    then they add it to your and everyone elses bill...an unvoted for tax on consumers to subsidize others..

That universal service charge is used for much more than a free cell phone to poor people. Do you or anyone in your family live out in the sticks out of the confines of the city? Guess how those telecommunications lines were subsidized to run out to that single home in the middle of nowhere. Anyone you know have internet out in the sticks by means of phone line or cable? Guess how those lines were subsidized so that family didn't have to pay tons of money to be hooked into the grid. Too many people dwell on the insanely small percent that their taxes or funds are used on such as helping out your fellow man. To the many that claim this is such a "Christian" country, they sure as shit don't act like it.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

You forgot the Obama tie-in? You have to add some link to Obama to garner that visceral hatred and instant opposition. I'd love to see data on who is really using this phone? It wouldn't surprise me, however you may be.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That universal service charge is used for much more than a free cell phone to poor people. Do you or anyone in your family live out in the sticks out of the confines of the city? Guess how those telecommunications lines were subsidized to run out to that single home in the middle of nowhere. Anyone you know have internet out in the sticks by means of phone line or cable? Guess how those lines were subsidized so that family didn't have to pay tons of money to be hooked into the grid. Too many people dwell on the insanely small percent that their taxes or funds are used on such as helping out your fellow man. To the many that claim this is such a "Christian" country, they sure as shit don't act like it.

my point, is it is added as a FEE, but is really a tax, probably mandated by the govt. I don't mind helping others, elderly with a landline, but how is it my job to provide a cell to an able bodied person getting federal or state assistance?

a Christian, should be more worried about his food and shelter,clothing first, not a cell ph
    then spiritual needs

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did anyone see the awesome AK mags for sale on the forum Here? Way better prices then any of the vendor's we deal with, and sold locally??

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    my point, is it is added as a FEE, but is really a tax, probably mandated by the govt. I don't mind helping others, elderly with a landline, but how is it my job to provide a cell to an able bodied person getting federal or state assistance?

a Christian, should be more worried about his food and shelter,clothing first, not a cell ph
    then spiritual needs

A cell phone in this day and time is pretty important, as is the internet. It has gone from being a luxury item to a necessity.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check it out another political thread closed for being reported.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom