• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then why not include who bought a shiny new set of wheels .

I see we both understand how the dog whistle politicking works. When trump took on the NFL, you knew really what he was going for. When he labels all Mexican immigrants heinous criminals, you know what he is going for. When he equates all parties fighting in Charlotteville, you know what he is saying (wink). When he expresses admiration for the confederate monuments, you know what he really means. When he refers to African countries as S-hole countries, you knew exactly what he meant. When he is hell bent on stopping immigration from all but European countries you know what the goal is. I appreciate your openness to trumps real agenda. Forgive me if I'm in opposition.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I dont mind opposition. Im just looking for a simple “yes” or “no” answer to my question.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stag, I have done my research and it shows that the "promise" made by NK is the exact same promise they have been making and breaking for the last 25 years. This summit cost the tax payers 20 million dollars and we got nothing for it NK just got propaganda and an unsolicited promise from us to stop military exercises with South Korea because they are "too provocative". Trump is a great deal maker my ass.

http://observer.com/2018/06/trump-kim-summit-cost-north-korea/

The nuclear arms deal with Iran which Trump called the "worse deal in history" actually had timelines, and mandatory inspection obligations so that we could verify compliance. The deal we reached with North Korea has nothing but empty promises. NK will dicker with the language of any peace agreement for years and continue to do whatever they want.

I think Trump is corrupt and a liar, but in this case he is just inept with no understanding of history and no concern for our allies, in particular Japan and South Korea who now live under the threat of a nuclear attack from a crazy dictator.

I wish Trump would do his own damn research instead of bluffing his way through the presidency. I further wish that his supporters would stop worshiping him and start using their own inherent commons sense so that they can see through his deceptions.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Yea, here is the problem with this meme, Trump is not the president of North Korea. Making North Korea great again should never ever be on his agenda. North Korea is pawn of Russia and China our two biggest rivals. North Korea is an imminent threat to our two largest allies in the region, South Korea and Japan. We, as you know, have thousands of military personnel in South Korea who are in danger from any attack from this nuclear power. The best result for the USA is that North Korea folds and South Korea resumes control of the entire peninsula. A "great North Korea" is a threat to the world for generations to come.

Having said all of this Trump has stupidly helped North Korea and elevated their status, bolstered and emboldened their leader. All an all a fumbled bit of foreign diplomacy.

BTW just in case you think my view is too biased - let me share with you John Bolton's view of NK

"Bolton has made his position on North Korea abundantly clear over the years. “The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) will never give up nuclear weapons voluntarily,” he wrote in his 2007 book, Surrender Is Not an Option: Defending America at the United Nations. Just this past February, he wrote a Wall Street Journal op-ed in favor of a preemptive strike on North Korea, invoking Daniel Webster and arguing: “It is perfectly legitimate for the United States to respond to the current ‘necessity’ posed by North Korea’s nuclear weapons by striking first.” In March, Bolton said the summit would be a way to “foreshorten the amount of time that we’re gonna waste in negotiations that will never produce the result we want, which is Kim giving up his nuclear program.”

And in his role as national-security adviser, Bolton recently said on television that “we have very much in mind the Libya model from 2003, 2004,” a reference to the Libya denuclearization process that ended the country’s nuclear program. What Bolton left unsaid was the downfall in 2011 of Libyan autocrat Muammar al-Qaddafi following a U.S.-led intervention."

Last edited:

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Hey grifdawg. Got an answer yet?

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only pathetic because I can see through the dog whistles. Obama was never a Muslim.

Uh huh, yeah, right. Your statement makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. Feel free to keep on believing that BS! Time for you to restudy up on dog whistles! ;)

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good news guys, China is happy with Trump's screw ups, however, members of the GOP are not so happy.

"The concessions President Trump floated during his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un are drawing growing criticism from members of Trump’s own party, who argue that Trump gave up too much during the talks.

Chinese officials, by contrast, couldn’t be happier with Trump’s pledge to halt joint military exercises with South Korea and eventually withdraw the 28,500 American troops stationed there.

“We have always believed that the use of force, or the threat of the use of force, is not a good thing,” Yu Dunhai, a counselor in China’s foreign ministry, told me during a roundtable with a small group of reporters here.

“If North Korea is no longer an issue, what’s the purpose to still have the troops there?” Yu asked. “If there is no terrorist, if there is no enemy, why do we need those troops?”

Beijing has long wanted the US to withdraw those forces, and it seems that Trump now feels the same way. “I want to get our soldiers out,” the president told reporters after his meeting with Kim Tuesday, though he cautioned that a withdrawal “wasn’t part of the equation right now.”

Yu said Trump was right to look for ways of addressing what Yu called “the legitimate security concerns of North Korea” over the military exercises and US troop presence. Left unsaid was the fact that American concessions on either issue will be a big win for China, too.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (SC), one of the most hawkish Republican senators, told CBS This Morning that “the one thing I would object to violently is withdrawing our forces from South Korea.”

“China is trying to play president Trump through North Korea,” Graham added. “If we withdraw our forces and that’s part of the deal, I can’t support the deal. That will lead to more conflict, not less.”

Sen. Jodi Ernst (R-IA), for her part, took issue with Trump’s apparent willingness to halt the drills.

“I don’t think that’s wise because we have done these exercises for years,” Ernst told reporters Tuesday. “I would just ask the president, why do we need to suspend them? They are legal.”

Trump’s comments also surprised officials at the Pentagon, who said they would continue to plan an upcoming joint exercise called Ulchi Freedom Guardian unless the president or others in the chain of command ordered them to postpone or cancel the drill.

Lt. Col. Jennifer Lovett, a United States military spokesperson in South Korea, told the New York Times that US commanders had received “no updated guidance on execution or cessation of training exercises” and would press ahead until they heard differently.

In Beijing’s eyes, Trump is handling North Korea exactly how officials like Yu have always hoped an American president would deal with the rogue nation. The question now is whether that approach will be good for the US as well."

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fox News talking points! For that guy in Jay, Florida who is struggling to pay his bills and send a kid to PSC, that Mexican or black is the least of his problems. They are in the same boat, really! Technology and outsourcing has replaced him. Probably his life choices have dictated his circumstances also. It is easy to believe your below-expectations lot in life is the fault of someone else and harder to believe maybe you are the reason. If your child cannot get a decent job, maybe it's the result of poor parenting and a lazy child and not some Mexican immigrant. Can anyone tell me exactly how the trump tax break has improved their individual lives? I don't want to hear talking points, but real stories. Who upgraded the trailer or old house? Put new tires on the old truck? Got the wife a new set of teeth? Just an real honest individual testimonial?

I work for a major airplane manufacturer as a software engineer. I make a 6 figure income. The Trump tax cut put over $110 more dollars PER PAYCHECK in my pocket. With that, I was able to buy my wife a new car. That exact enough for you?

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fox News talking points! For that guy in Jay, Florida who is struggling to pay his bills and send a kid to PSC, that Mexican or black is the least of his problems. They are in the same boat, really! Technology and outsourcing has replaced him. Probably his life choices have dictated his circumstances also. It is easy to believe your below-expectations lot in life is the fault of someone else and harder to believe maybe you are the reason. If your child cannot get a decent job, maybe it's the result of poor parenting and a lazy child and not some Mexican immigrant. Can anyone tell me exactly how the trump tax break has improved their individual lives? I don't want to hear talking points, but real stories. Who upgraded the trailer or old house? Put new tires on the old truck? Got the wife a new set of teeth? Just an real honest individual testimonial?

My wife's take home income increased $40 per month. That extra $40 helps to provide more food to feed the family, pay for fuel for the vehicles, pay utilites, pay health care that insurance does not cover etc. etc. I did not gain an increase since I am not employed due to health issues and am a stay at home dad. Every little bit of it helps no matter the amount. She got that increase due to Trump's tax cut. We got higher insurance rates due to Obummer's affordable care act. Go figure!

Last edited:

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every little bit of it helps no matter the amount. She got that increase due to Trump's tax cut. We got higher insurance rates due to Obummer's affordable care act. Go figure!

God forbid President Obama tried to provide healthcare to the entire nation at a reasonable rate. Obviously that means an increase for some. I'm somewhat hopeful trump can repeal it all. His core constituency is the biggest benefactors of the affordable care act. There are people on this forum who benefit from it and still lambast it with fervor. I suspect there is more welfare going to Santa Rosa county than Escambia anyway. Using an EBT card at the Pace Walmart with a MAGA bumper sticker! Go figure!

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feel free to keep on believing that BS! Time for you to restudy up on dog whistles! ;)

Keep looking out for those little green men under your bed and the boogie man too, ok!!!! Tell me what else you're sure of? Moon landing? Flat Earth? I'm curious.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God forbid President Obama tried to provide healthcare to the entire nation at a reasonable rate. Obviously that means an increase for some. I'm somewhat hopeful trump can repeal it all. His core constituency is the biggest benefactors of the affordable care act. There are people on this forum who benefit from it and still lambast it with fervor. I suspect there is more welfare going to Santa Rosa county than Escambia anyway. Using an EBT card at the Pace Walmart with a MAGA bumper sticker! Go figure!
    Still more BS that you are spouting. Obummer's attempt to provide affordable health care to those who had none was/is a flop/failure due to most choosing to pay the fine for not enrolling in the health care since the fines were cheaper than the insurance and then in turn penalized those who were actually paying for their own healthcare which they already had out of their own pockets with rate increases due to the "new" requirements of the affordable health care act. Yeah, that made a whole lot of sense. Can hardly wait for Trump to repeal it all and let all the freeloaders to fend for themselves! Best the freeloaders get off their backside and get a job to provide for themselves instead of relying on the government and those working to provide for them and their familys!

Last edited:

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep looking out for those little green men under your bed and the boogie man too, ok!!!! Tell me what else you're sure of? Moon landing? Flat Earth? I'm curious.

There are not any green men or anything else under my bed or anywhere else even close to my residence. One thing I am getting real sure of is that you are speaking of things that you know very little about and are making asumptions that are incorrect and are verging on the edge of being racist. I am very sure that I pay my and my family's own way and do not rely on the government in any way possible for assistance in any way or form for anything. No EBT card, no free healthcare, no utilites assistance, no free food, etc. I and my family are not leaches nor do we expect a free ride or a free obummer phone! End of disscussion from me since I prefer not to lower myself to your level!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My taxes have reduced by $200 a month. However, with the repeal of the individual insurance mandates, my insurance premiums are set to increase next month by at least $150 a month. Also my wife's maintenance mediation has increased by $25 a month. With the interest rate hikes put in place by Trump fed chair, my credit card bills have increased by $40 a month (even more starting next month because of the newest rate hike). On a positive note, the Federal government will no longer require insurance companies cover pre-existing conditions, which means our annual medical bills will also increase by a thousand or so a year, at a minimum.

Yea, I am at a negative net gain.
    Still I count myself lucky. My brother in law has just been informed that if the trade wars against everyone actually take place, he will be out of a job.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It's quite amusing seeing all the blame and acceptance after the changing of the guard (presidency) goes through. Both sides play it far too long. Trump is in office and miraculously takes credit for low unemployment rates that were steadily declining during Obama's office. Yet a budget voted on during Trump's term is still somehow Obama's fault. These are just examples of the every day rhetoric that is spewed 24/7 by main stream media.
    Americans need to wake up and realize just how bad they're being played against each other. If you can't see that this two party system is actively working to keep us divided, then you're part of the problem.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "I and my family are not leaches nor do we expect a free ride or a free obummer phone!"

Yet more ignorance that I can only assume was something "learned" from too much FOX news. Do some research. The "Obama phone" is actually a program started by George Bush, not Obama. It's also in no way government funded or tax payer funded.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "I and my family are not leaches nor do we expect a free ride or a free obummer phone!"

Yet more ignorance that I can only assume was something "learned" from too much FOX news. Do some research. The "Obama phone" is actually a program started by George Bush, not Obama. It's also in no way government funded or tax payer funded.

C'mon man! Fact don't matter when it conflicts with a plausible narrative. Let him continue to think he is providing free phone service to some undeserving minority and he'll continue to vote for trump. Amazing how that works! Trump and his ills figured that out a while back.

All he needed to do was google the Lifeline phone program to see when it was started (Reagan) and then expanded to include internet(Bush). He'd also learn that it's not funded by government or taxpayer dollars. Its donated service from the providers.

Last edited:

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    C'mon man! Fact don't matter when it conflicts with a plausible narrative. Let him continue to think he is providing free phone service to some undeserving minority and he'll continue to vote for trump. Amazing how that works! Trump and his ills figured that out a while back.

I said before that I would not comment futher but with your comment of this I must. So, you are absolutely sure that I voted for Trump? Would you be willing to bet every thing you and your family own that I did since that you are so in the "know" about everything? One question I would like you to answer is that, am I white/caucasion, black/african american, hispanic, asian, english, french, german, cuban, or what? Sorry you and kidsoncoffee need to seriously do more research to get the actual facts correct. For now, I am just going to utilize the ignore feature on both of you so I do not have to deal with you two's uneducated assumptions! Bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom