Attachments

• mcpainting01--1526214089768.jpg
      mcpainting01--1526214089768.jpg
      47 KB · Views: 179

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont think I have laughed that hard in a while. My wife is looking at me like I am a weirdo laughing on the couch all alone. Awesome fellas.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not a good day for Trump haters if North Korea follows through with its promise to de-nuke! Apparently Obama wouldn't listen to Rodman while Trump did LOL!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ps-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-summit-says-happy

I am sure that NK will do what the promised to do. Sure they promised twice before and broke that promise. Once to Clinton and once to Bush, but I am sure that they mean it this time. Plus the written deal is so detailed. It has statements like "Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work towards complete denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula." Yea and who needs pesky provisions like a time table, or a way of verifying the denuclearisation ? Again if we cannot trust Kim the Madman of NK then who can we trust. I mean Putin vouches for Kim, what more do you want? Look, all of those threats of launching a nuclear attack on the the USA was just talk - a joke really - and Trump knows jokes. The fact that they have engaged in cyberwarfar against us is not a big deal. Russia did it and is still doing it and Russia is our BFF.

Plus Trump has, after two whole hours, formed a "strong bond" with man who has enslaved his entire country to a point of starvation and regularly commits human rights violations including horrific executions of members of his own family. Further, Kim is an actual God (just ask anyone living in NK) and if you cannot trust a self proclaimed deity, then who can you trust.

So yea great deal. I wonder when the next Trump Tower is going to be built in N Korea?

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bahahahah... try screaming at the sky. Screenshot_20180612-181502.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180612-181502.jpg
      Screenshot_20180612-181502.jpg
      101.6 KB · Views: 164

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am sure that NK will do what the promised to do. Sure they promised twice before and broke that promise. Once to Clinton and once to Bush, but I am sure that they mean it this time. Plus the written deal is so detailed. It has statements like "Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work towards complete denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula." Yea and who needs pesky provisions like a time table, or a way of verifying the denuclearisation ? Again if we cannot trust Kim the Madman of NK then who can we trust. I mean Putin vouches for Kim, what more do you want? Look, all of those threats of launching a nuclear attack on the the USA was just talk - a joke really - and Trump knows jokes. The fact that they have engaged in cyberwarfar against us is not a big deal. Russia did it and is still doing it and Russia is our BFF.

Plus Trump has, after two whole hours, formed a "strong bond" with man who has enslaved his entire country to a point of starvation and regularly commits human rights violations including horrific executions of members of his own family. Further, Kim is an actual God (just ask anyone living in NK) and if you cannot trust a self proclaimed deity, then who can you trust.

So yea great deal. I wonder when the next Trump Tower is going to be built in N Korea?

442eaf6454a2752f7207670dc717483c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    AAAAAAAAAAMEN Brother.. That he did. AND.. they> haters(liberals/progressives/cnn/RETARDS) just keep on hating..............

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep drinking the Kool-aid and ignore the funny aftertaste. Lets recap, North Korea our friend and Canada, the UK and Germany our enemies. Putin good. Trudeau bad. Nuclear weapon in the hands of a crazy dictator is not a problem. Nope no danger here.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump got played - here is a report from the official NK paper:

North Korean state media have reported that President Trump made a raft of concessions to Kim Jong Un that were not stated in the two countries' joint statement, following a first-ever meeting of the leaders in Singapore.

While the U.S. has yet to confirm the contents of the reports, they suggest that the two leaders reached more verbal agreements than they put on paper, and made public.

The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported that Kim and Trump agreed that "it is important to abide by the principle of step-by-step and simultaneous action in achieving peace, stability and denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula."

That would go against what the Trump administration has said so far. Last month, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the House Foreign Affairs Committee that "the model that we have laid forth is a rapid denuclearization, total and complete, that won't be extended over time."

The administration's argument is that the incremental approach used by past administrations has allowed North Korea to extract rewards and incentives from the U.S., only to ultimately renege and refuse to give up its nukes.

The KCNA report — which was also carried by the Rodong Sinmun, official newspaper of the ruling Workers' Party — also claimed that the president pledged to suspend military drills with South Korea, and lift sanctions on the North.

In Kim, Trump has finally met someone who has less concern for the truth than him.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At least Trump tried something different than the same thing for 70 years other than paying his muslim buddies for hostages like the muslim obama did.

I bet it is just a coincidence you have strong negative views about any non-white person too? I suspect President Obama could never have done anything except change color that would have satisfied you. You are likely more muslim than President Obama. If President Obama was a fraction as erratic, aloof or uninformed, you'd be calling for impeachment and screaming that all your long held beliefs have been verified.

Trump appeals to our worst nature and unfortunately, we have folks that are willing to bite. Blame everyone else for their failings in life. This train is going down the track and not even trump will stop it. This is Custer's last stand. Just as Obama may have ushered in trump, so will trump usher in a polar opposite. Trump has hijacked the decent conservative party and morphed it into a party of hatred where people vote against their own best interest in hopes of gaining something they though was a birthright.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LMAO, you would believe what you read in a NK newspaper!

No I don't believe them. The point is that Kim is already trying to rewrite the agreement. Already trying to morph it away from what was agreed to and change it into a deal that suit him. That is the problem with having a nebulous agreement with a lying sociopath. The ink is still wet on the agreement and already NK is trying to change it. Trump got played.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    straight to the race card..... pathetic.....

Actually, he is calling it like he sees it. Further, veiled attacks on Obama based on his race have been flowing pretty freely around this board for 8+ years.

I agree with this statement completely:

"Trump appeals to our worst nature and unfortunately, we have folks that are willing to bite. Blame everyone else for their failings in life. This train is going down the track and not even trump will stop it. This is Custer's last stand. Just as Obama may have ushered in trump, so will trump usher in a polar opposite. Trump has hijacked the decent conservative party and morphed it into a party of hatred where people vote against their own best interest in hopes of gaining something they though was a birthright."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom