• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No I don't believe them. The point is that Kim is already trying to rewrite the agreement. Already trying to morph it away from what was agreed to and change it into a deal that suit him. That is the problem with having a nebulous agreement with a lying sociopath. The ink is still wet on the agreement and already NK is trying to change it. Trump got played.

The difference is unlike last presidents who have stood for it and not done anything about Trump will take action if Kim backs out of any agreements they made. Just give it time. All you negative Nancy's against Trump when unemployment is at it's lowest rate since 2000 and there is a real chance NK might de-nuke. Trump is also trying to fix the trade imbalance the US has with most other countries. Anyone that has travelled overseas and tried to buy an American product has seen how expensive American products are overseas due to the import taxes imposed on American products into those countries. Meanwhile here a lot of foreign products are sold cheap the biggest culprit being China. Give Trump more time, what he's doing for this country overall is better than any president in a long time.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's crazy how the liberals want this peace agreement to fail just to make Trump look bad.

What peace agreement? A vague commitment to someday denuclearize the country is not a peace agreement. I wish my mortgage company would let sign a mortgage to "commit to someday, maybe repaying money that I owe them" Could you get more vague!! Hell the non-disclosure agreements prepared for his many mistresses were in more depth that this "peace agreement"

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    straight to the race card..... pathetic.....

Only pathetic because I can see through the dog whistles. Obama was never a Muslim. Trump knew it and you probably suspect it too. That is a dog whistle for "others" that is meant to separate him from all decent Christian ________ folks. Trump plays the race card damn near every day and his minions respond just as he expects. Tell them that some Mexican or black is taking something that belongs to them and they'll disregard anything else. Keep them p'ed at someone and they won't question anything. Blind loyalty at its best. I seriously believe trump could be caught in bed with some folk's grandkids and they would blame the kid or Obama. That is pathetic!

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What peace agreement? A vague commitment to someday denuclearize the country is not a peace agreement.

I'm sure KJU just decided to surrender everything to trump because he threatened them. Yeah right!!!!!! You know the Chinese and Russians are laughing their butts off at our dotard. Moreso than the staff trump has around him. I never really thought anyone could be President until this last election. Really, I always wanted my President to be smarter, morally better and competent than that drunk at the end of the bar at Hooters on PCB. Prior to this last election, I respected the person because I believed they truly cared for the well being of all Americans and this country regardless of political leanings. Trump has awakened ugliness long thought suppressed in this great nation. Oh, by the way, this country has never been greater in the past than it is of late.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    You think schumer pelosi and obama have EVERY American Citizens’ best interest in mind?

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You think schumer pelosi and obama have EVERY American Citizens’ best interest in mind?

Fox News talking points! For that guy in Jay, Florida who is struggling to pay his bills and send a kid to PSC, that Mexican or black is the least of his problems. They are in the same boat, really! Technology and outsourcing has replaced him. Probably his life choices have dictated his circumstances also. It is easy to believe your below-expectations lot in life is the fault of someone else and harder to believe maybe you are the reason. If your child cannot get a decent job, maybe it's the result of poor parenting and a lazy child and not some Mexican immigrant. Can anyone tell me exactly how the trump tax break has improved their individual lives? I don't want to hear talking points, but real stories. Who upgraded the trailer or old house? Put new tires on the old truck? Got the wife a new set of teeth? Just an real honest individual testimonial?

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    That sounds pretty stereotypical from someone whose political leanings are supposed to show tolerance to others ways of life. But again that whole answer has you talking in circles to evade the question I asked. My question was not open ended and required a simple “yes” or “no” answer. Also, my question had nothing to do with tax cuts

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've said it before, the tax break has given me about $105 extra a month which I have been using to pay down credit cards faster due my ability to now pay more than just the minimum. Now if only I could get back the $200 + per month taken away from me when Obamacare went into affect & my healthcare costs skyrocketed to pay healthcare for all the nice folks who choose not to work and live off the government.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    my healthcare costs skyrocketed to pay healthcare for all the nice folks who choose not to work and live off the government.

Hopefully you know who all those "nice folks" are. Chances are they are your neighbor and family members. Not that stereotypical "welfare queen" used to P!$$ off hardworking folks. We both agree that all welfare should be cut for everybody except the elderly. Israel, Egypt and every other country should be cut off also. Then we'll see who is really is willing to vote against their own best interest when their stomach is growling.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    unclesamsmisguidedchildren-1528919440959.jpg

Attachments

• unclesamsmisguidedchildren-1528919440959.jpg
      unclesamsmisguidedchildren-1528919440959.jpg
      148.9 KB · Views: 151

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That sounds pretty stereotypical

Not sure why you'd think that! I'm sure there are many folks of all hues who need to improve their homes, install a new set of tires on their vehicle and take care of existing dental woes. Did you think it was a dog whistle used to imply something else? Did you think is was a reference to a lower, social-economical group of disaffected Americans who voted for trump simply because he promised a return to some sort of faux status? See how the "Dog Whistle" thing works? You read a meaning into something I clearly did not post.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Then why not include who bought a shiny new set of wheels or a stereo thats worth more than the car. Or, you could have phrased it as who bought their wife some new gold teeth. But you didn’t.

Still... have not gotten a sinple “yes” or “no” answer.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Then why not include who bought a shiny new set of wheels or a stereo thats worth more than the car. Or, you could have phrased it as who bought their wife some new gold teeth. But you didn’t.

Still... have not gotten a sinple “yes” or “no” answer.

He intentionally described rednecks, to help show what dog whistling is.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What peace agreement? A vague commitment to someday denuclearize the country is not a peace agreement. I wish my mortgage company would let sign a mortgage to "commit to someday, maybe repaying money that I owe them" Could you get more vague!! Hell the non-disclosure agreements prepared for his many mistresses were in more depth that this "peace agreement"

A treaty is on they way and it will be approved by Congress, do your research.

9d0eb2e36b0b365c8283cca1e8df7dc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom