• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought this was an insightful article.

If liberals are able to pass any sort of “assault weapons” ban, buyback or no buyback, they know they will make criminals out of several million currently law-abiding gun owners. And even if the majority of those gun owners don’t follow the law now, that won’t make them any less a criminal. They just haven’t been caught yet.

But when the ‘right people’ control the levers of power and the ‘right laws’ are all in place, make no mistake - they will be caught.

Think They’ll Never ‘Come and Take’ Your Guns Without an Armed Revolt? Think Again

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I do firmly believe that if, or when, push comes to shove and the liberals start gaining ground on a large scale gun confiscation act, then there will be blood shed. Millions of gun-owning and patriotic Americans will not stand for it, nor will they give up their right to keep and bear arms. These millions of American patriots will fight back in order to defend their right and freedom in accordance with the United States Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. We are, after all, a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. We are not slaves to our government. The Declaration of Independence gives us the outline and instruction on what to do should our government turn tyrannical and it tells us that we, the people, are to restart our government with new representation. I would have to see people's blood shed over individuals trying to confiscate firearms from law-abiding citizens, but the people must do what we must do. If we do not defend our rights, our Constitution, and our nation from enemies (foreign and domestic) and the threat of a tyrannical government takeover, then no one will. Our forefathers put the power in the peoples' hands, we need to exercise that power.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    talk to your neighbors, form alliances, keep aware of strange govt type vehicles around..know who your friends are...

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    talk to your neighbors, form alliances, keep aware of strange govt type vehicles around..know who your friends are...

Caveman.....Here's the sad part about that strategy from my situation and experience.....I tried for ever just to get my neighborhood to get involved in a NeighborHood Watch Program....I got one of the Sheriff's Deputies to come out and talk to the people that showed up for the initial meeting where there was free food.....After that ..NOTTA.....no one seems to give a shit !!! I ask several people afterwards.....the only response I really got was " What kinda food are ya'll gonna have at the next meeting !!! "....I finally told one of them a while back that from their retarded ass attitude....Fuck it ....it's every man for himself !!!
    Sorry....but maybe I just live in a Tarded Ass Hood !!! Me included for living here !!!

Honestly.....how many people on here Truly know most of the people in their neighborhood ???

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Caveman.....Here's the sad part about that strategy from my situation and experience.....I tried for ever just to get my neighborhood to get involved in a NeighborHood Watch Program....I got one of the Sheriff's Deputies to come out and talk to the people that showed up for the initial meeting where there was free food.....After that ..NOTTA.....no one seems to give a shit !!! I ask several people afterwards.....the only response I really got was " What kinda food are ya'll gonna have at the next meeting !!! "....I finally told one of them a while back that from their retarded ass attitude....Fuck it ....it's every man for himself !!!
    Sorry....but maybe I just live in a Tarded Ass Hood !!! Me included for living here !!!

Honestly.....how many people on here Truly know most of the people in their neighborhood ???

sounds like you are a sheepdog , living amongst the sheep..

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    8 out of 10 are either indifferent or outright against us when it comes to guns, or any other rights. They have submitted and just accept what is handed down as the way life is. They are raising their kids the same way.

After years in the same neighborhood, the most I expect of my neighbors is a wave. Honestly, I think if my house was on fire, 8 out of 10 would just watch from behind the curtain. That doesnt really bother me like it used to considering no one knows who they can/should trust any more, and that goes beyond rights, etc. At least I know where they stand, and that they cannot be counted on. I've seen, read, and experienced enough on gun issues to conclude that most days I'm on my own. Reality.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We have spy’s here in this forum.
    Some speak up and reveal themselves and some are silent.
    You already know this right?

Theywill be recruited to assist in the charge to take weapons away from the
    “Make America Great” evil doers.

Paranoid yet?

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sounds like you are a sheepdog , living amongst the sheep..

I don't know about that...

My approach was a very soft one it wasn't like I wanted to be everybodys best friend.....Maybe just common sense of people coming together to help one another....really just an attempt to get the neighborhood to get to know each other better...which has proven futile.....
    I think IronBeard is right.....

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    8 out of 10 are either indifferent or outright against us when it comes to guns, or any other rights. They have submitted and just accept what is handed down as the way life is. They are raising their kids the same way.

After years in the same neighborhood, the most I expect of my neighbors is a wave. Honestly, I think if my house was on fire, 8 out of 10 would just watch from behind the curtain. That doesnt really bother me like it used to considering no one knows who they can/should trust any more, and that goes beyond rights, etc. At least I know where they stand, and that they cannot be counted on. I've seen, read, and experienced enough on gun issues to conclude that most days I'm on my own. Reality.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

IronBeard..You are right....Same thing here in my neighborhood...I have accepted it....You said it all in your first sentence......

Not to sound bad....but it makes me feel better knowing that someone else...hell maybe all of us...are or have experienced some of the same things in our various neighborhoods.....

Best of luck to all.....

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People saying that there will be bloodshed. Keep an eye out for "government type vehicles"? I hope y'all know who you're going to be standing against first. For most of the people on this site it'll be ECSO, SRCSO or OCSO. It's not going to be some jackbooted Feds from the BATFE or FBI or Marshals. Not right away. Not for a while. Possibly not at all.

So does "come and take it" still apply?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most won’t fight no matter who they send. And yes local cops are the ones that are going to go door to door and confiscated weapons. The masses won’t believe that officer friendly would actually do that to them. They will be standing there with tears in their eyes as their buddy’s cart off their guns saying I never thought this would happen, not in America!

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ok guys, I've got it. We'll all buy out a bunch of land, build a neighborhood range, build a wall, grow our own food, etc etc. What could go wrong?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    People saying that there will be bloodshed. Keep an eye out for "government type vehicles"? I hope y'all know who you're going to be standing against first. For most of the people on this site it'll be ECSO, SRCSO or OCSO. It's not going to be some jackbooted Feds from the BATFE or FBI or Marshals. Not right away. Not for a while. Possibly not at all.

these are core concepts with me,

freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to bear arms, etc..

they will get core responses if the state attempts to violate them without just cause
    officer friendly, or jackboots from the govt, will get the same response.

and as I get older, I will pass any weapons I have, which right now, is a only a slingshot, with extra rubbers, and an old bayonet, on to a handpicked patriot who will protect them.

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I personally know Sheriff Ashley of OSCO, from way too long ago. He owns at least one M-16, (maybe more or others), and as a constitutional Sheriff, I strongly believe he would have his Deputies stand down.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok guys, I've got it. We'll all buy out a bunch of land, build a neighborhood range, build a wall, grow our own food, etc etc. What could go wrong?

The BATFE will roll in with MRAPs and burn it to the ground with our families inside.

Or they'll frame one of us for illegally modifying a weapon, give an incorrect court date and then come to our compound with snipers to serve a warrant at high velocity.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I personally know Sheriff Ashley of OSCO, from way too long ago. He owns at least one M-16, (maybe more or others), and as a constitutional Sheriff, I strongly believe he would have his Deputies stand down.

I sure hope you're right. The Florida Sheriff's Association voted a couple years ago to oppose pro-gun bills in the Florida legislature.

Top Bottom