• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What a stupid fn kow. I hope ATF prosecutes her and throws her stupid ass in jail. As far as her old man goes he must be one pussy whipped sob to let her demand that the gun be removed from "Her" house. The fact that she broke federal law makes her an ideal candidate for congress. Hell she will even have a leg up on them.

Idoono

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Karen Mallard for Congress, what an idiot. Just what we don't need.

Just wondering why the police didn't arrest her when she took the sbr into the police department?
    Must have showed her "I'm running for congress" card. I bet it works for traffic tickets too.

If you did this, the same as she did, you'd been arrested as soon as you stepped foot in the police dept. and ATF would had your house surrounded and 2 city blocks locked down.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    What a stupid fn kow. I hope ATF prosecutes her and throws her stupid ass in jail. As far as her old man goes he must be one pussy whipped sob to let her demand that the gun be removed from "Her" house. The fact that she broke federal law makes her an ideal candidate for congress. Hell she will even have a leg up on them.

Idoono

husband must be a complete wuss. probably been eating tofu and soy burgers for the past ten years...

"it's for the children"

sick of hearing this from people who support abortion for the mother's convenience....

stfu Karen, and go home and bake something..

Last edited:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just wondering why the police didn't arrest her when she took the sbr into the police department?
    Must have showed her "I'm running for congress" card. I bet it works for traffic tickets too.

Most Police officers don't know what SBR is or any of the ATF rules and regs. I bet if you ask any of them what 922r is they would not have a clue either.

You would have to have a good Technology ATF Agent to get into that stuff...

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ATF is investigating it from what I've read.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Probably won't be able to determine who uploaded the video and will close the investigation. If an eye witness comes forth they'll say then picture quality was grainy. Unless they are actually serious, unlike a certain FBI field office

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder what would she have done if a truck was used to run through a crowd of kids like the guy in Nice France did and killed 86 people, way more than the evil gun did. Sawed her truck and or car in half?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Idiots like her might just do that. The folks that worry me are the ones that believe gun confiscation has any thing to do with crime. It doesn’t it’s all about control and nothing more ,the government knows that crime will increase when the general population is disarmed. They can’t control armed citizens completely and they know that. If it takes killing school children to accomplish confiscation then that’s what they’ll continue to do .

Top Bottom