• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bunch of damn Yankees took the ct bill and re-issued it....[/QUOTE said:
    Those weren't Yankees, those were Democrat politicians from Florida (with the help of a few Republicans), bought and paid for by Democrat Yankees like Bloomberg.

The NRA filed a lawsuit late this afternoon to stop the bill based upon the constitutionality of the age limits. Hopefully a judge will stop the bill from going into effect until the case is heard.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I saw a version where they have to be turned in by October 1.
    Seems to me the least the state could do is pay for those turned in.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wouldn’t surrender anything until the law has been challenged and upheld. Even then, I doubt that I would comply. Heck, if owning a rubber band and a semi-auto rifle is going to make me a felon - I might as well go “all in” and alter the PPS43C that I own into a full auto open bolt firearm. All I need to do it is a bit of time with a milling machine, or even a grinder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I saw a version where they have to be turned in by October 1.
    Seems to me the least the state could do is pay for those turned in.

The "least" they could do is roll that legislation up into a tube and shove it up their fat bearucratic snowflake asses.

Fuck 'em. In the Face. With a 2x4.

If it ever goes legal, they better bring a God Damn Mechanized Division.

"All enemies. Foreign and DOMESTIC"

Sons of whores.
    I guess we never really retire...

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The NRA has filed suit against the State of Florida. I predict that the law - as it is currently written - will be ruled unconstitutional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The "least" they could do is roll that legislation up into a tube and shove it up their fat bearucratic snowflake asses.

Fuck 'em. In the Face. With a 2x4.

If it ever goes legal, they better bring a God Damn Mechanized Division.

"All enemies. Foreign and DOMESTIC"

Sons of whores.
    I guess we never really retire...

you sound like a marine..no insult intended.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those weren't Yankees, those were Democrat politicians from Florida (with the help of a few Republicans), bought and paid for by Democrat Yankees like Bloomberg.

The NRA filed a lawsuit late this afternoon to stop the bill based upon the constitutionality of the age limits. Hopefully a judge will stop the bill from going into effect until the case is heard.

In fact of 76 Republicans in the House, 57 voted in favor of the bill. Of 41 Democrats in the House, 10 voted in favor of the bill. That means that 75% of Republicans voted for it, and about 25% of Democrats voted for it. Your analysis would seem to be way off.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    In fact of 76 Republicans in the House, 57 voted in favor of the bill. Of 41 Democrats in the House, 10 voted in favor of the bill. That means that 75% of Republicans voted for it, and about 25% of Democrats voted for it. Your analysis would seem to be way off.

Doesn't matter. R or D, they're all the same. Either way we got shafted.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doesn't matter. R or D, they're all the same.

Truth. That's the smartest thing I've seen on this forum in a long, long time. Those dsuckers are all the same.

Seriously though, if any of you need to send those plastic pieces of shit to a free state, please feel free to PM me or text/call if you already got my number. Id be happy to sell them for you and give back 100 % , or safe keep them until the time is right. Just holler

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We can poke at the folly of rubber bands and belt loops but there is a bigger problem. Since a person can bump fire with any semiautomatic firearm that has enough surface area to girp with the forward handle (just using the firearm): this Law has effectively BANNED them! The Devil is always in the details. NRA only filed Suit on the imposed age restriction. Don't they know how such vaguely written language can be abused?

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Not with those big school words he don't.

o_O even I'm a little surprised at that, and I think they're all hypocrites and liars.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Damn, so if you have a bump stock you should do what?? My buddy bought 3 several years back when they were $99.00. They're simply pointless other than a novelty but definitely not worth being charged with a felony. I'm not sure what to tell him. Destroy?

Tell him not to fucking comply. That's a no brainer.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doesn't matter. R or D, they're all the same. Either way we got shafted.

Some facts:

The republicans, specially Senators Flores and Garcia, have blocked pro-gun legislation for several years from even making it to a floor vote.

The house and senate are both controlled by republicans.

All of the house and senate committees that gun bills pass through are controlled by republicans.

The governor and the attorney general are both republicans.

This abomination of a gun control bill is the republicans' doing. This is their turd baby. The democrats were an accomplice, but this bill wouldn't have seen the light of day if the republicans didn't push it themselves.

But you know, lesser of two evils and all that.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Insult?! I'll take that as a COMPLIMENT any day.

I'm VERY soon-to-be-retired Air Force guy out of Hurlburt. Out of 20-years of experiences, every single Marine I've worked with was 100% professional, squared away, sharp, and always had that "look". The one that said: "I can kill everything in this room if Needed, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut and just place nice with this puppy dog while you idiots talk".

Love 'em.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT imposed on firearm owners and potential owners under 21 years old. These are strictly punitive actions targeting persons that had absolutely nothing to do with the the FL school shooting. Gun control by assignment of guilt upon the innocent and application of sanctions on personal property. When the next mass shooting occurs, the gun grabbers will scream You didn't let us do enough!

What you describe their my friend is called DISCRIMINATION. And oddly enough, way too many gun owners are OK with that.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the word of the day is nullification...

we should not follow a law if it is in direct conflict with the constitution/bill of rights...

as far as I am concerned, the law is of no meaning to me, as I do not intend to observe it..

56039cccc8c1b.jpeg

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh, huh. Conspicuously absent are county sherrifs refusing to enforce an unconstitional law.... The provision to allow confiscation based on anything you say or do regarding guns that upsets or offends someone is in direct conflict with 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments. The president, governor, state reps, apparently our silent congressman Gaetz, and I guess the majority of gun owners are all OK with that. I still cant figure out if this is a loss or surrender.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom