• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Call 850-488-7146 and press 1 on the menu. Wait a couple minutes and a staffer will answer. Let them know you'd like to pass on your thoughts on the gun control bill on Scott's desk. As you tell the staffers you may hearing them typing what you're saying, and they'll ask if you'd like to attach your contact info to the message. The staffer will thank you and tell you that they'll pass your message on to the governor.

I told them that upon reading the bill text myself, I realized that our side, the "pro-gun rights" side, is not being given anything. In fact, the bill BARS more teachers from carrying than it allows. I told her that I would hope that Rick Scott would see this and veto the entire bill. I told her my daughter's school only has two eligible concealed carry program participants because the bill bars the rest of the staff at the school. I was on the phone for less than three minutes.

Please contact, if possible.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’m not voting for someone who takes my rights. Old Nelson will win re-election if Scott signs the crap bill

chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's a done deal, he signed it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yep too many minorities and liberals allowed into the state, nothing he signed would have prevented this crime. The school, cops and FBI allowed the shooter to kill those 17 kids

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Should we add this to the “Meanwhile in Florida” thread, Florida is becoming the California of the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep I really don't think Rick cares what we have to say anyway... I would consider moving out of the state if this happens. Florida is becoming a bed wetting lib state. Always liked TX... I can live anywhere and my company pays my travel.

I hear you , I have a home in Georgia. I'll just sell the one in Florida if it comes down to it.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The next person to legally change their name to "None of the Above" will get elected to SOMETHING.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    What worries me is what will they ban after the next big event?

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What worries me is what will they ban after the next big event?

Not bump stocks. They already did that because Florida has a bunch of idiots who said "bump stocks are pointless" and "just give them bump stocks, maybe it'll shut them up for a while".

Well there you go. They got your bump stocks. And added age limits, waiting periods and left our schools open to be targets by barring the vast majority of teachers from participating in concealed carry programs, assuming the sheriffs even allow it in their counties at all.

So the question is, what will the retarded republican gun owners convince themselves that they don't "need" anymore next?

So what say you all? What is it? We have a few "just give them the bump stocks" people here. What would y'all like to give away next?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    North Florida's views are very different from South Florida's. Would be nice to separate them officially and add one more state to our country. Presidential election results for Florida sums it up. F#ck you Rick Scott!!! You piece of shit.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The NRA is suing over the law Scott signed. For the first time in 25 years I will give money to the NRA.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The NRA is suing over the law Scott signed. For the first time in 25 years I will give money to the NRA.

I am a member, & have bought products from them, but never have sent money just for support...

that will change, I will send some too

RESIST!

Top Bottom