• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't see how a man can write this nonsense. How ridiculous. "PTSD"? Come on.

From the author: UPDATE: Many people have objected to my use of the term "PTSD" in the above story. The use of this term was in no way meant to conflate my very temporary anxiety with the very real condition experienced by many of our brave men and women in uniform. I regret the inarticulate use of the term to describe my in-the-moment impression of the gun's firepower, and apologize for it. I have also posted a follow up piece here.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Authors name is "KUNTZMAN", that explains a lot! He caught a ton of crap for that article and he posted some of it in his follow up (at link). Pro gun control, democrat, Clinton supporter.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555rs name

he is an dipshidiot....

probably gets triggered when someone blows a carhorn at him..

wuss, and a waster of resources

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    From the author: UPDATE: Many people have objected to my use of the term "PTSD" in the above story. The use of this term was in no way meant to conflate my very temporary anxiety with the very real condition experienced by many of our brave men and women in uniform. I regret the inarticulate use of the term to describe my in-the-moment impression of the gun's firepower, and apologize for it. I have also posted a follow up piece here.

Ready, fire, aim!

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom