Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    50 CAL kendive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Milton, FL
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jack's Guns View Post
    This is it!! This is the one that's going to renew my faith in gun shows!???
    i would not get your hopes up too much!!! LOL

    NRA Lifetime Member

    USAF Gulf War Vet.


  2. #12
    GCGF Supporter Fanner50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    701
    That's for sure. LOL
    Pensacola native.
    NRA Patron member
    U.S. Air Force Reserves (back in the day lol)

  3. #13
    45 ACP
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Pace, Fl
    Posts
    221
    Trying to think of a reason to go lol. Last one I went to I just saw $450 bump stocks and shitty overpriced AKs and ARs with their reps telling me that RAS47s and IOs are great American made AKs LOL.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    50 CAL bobinbusan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Santa Rosa MILTON FL.
    Posts
    2,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jack's Guns View Post
    This is it!! This is the one that's going to renew my faith in gun shows!???
    Remember meeting your there back in the day when you was a lot younger

    bobinbusan

  5. #15
    Local Dealer Little Jack's Guns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milton
    Posts
    3,205
    Quote Originally Posted by bobinbusan View Post
    Remember meeting your there back in the day when you was a lot younger

    bobinbusan
    Somehow you've managed to stay the same age.

    The deals have been weak but it's always fun to BS with the people there.
    Intentionally Left Blank.... Or is it?

  6. Likes Little Jack's Guns's Post:


  7. #16
    12 GA
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jack's Guns View Post
    This is it!! This is the one that's going to renew my faith in gun shows!???
    You said that last time!

  8. #17
    12 GA Fear21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Milton, FL
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstokes91 View Post
    Trying to think of a reason to go lol. Last one I went to I just saw $450 bump stocks and shitty overpriced AKs and ARs with their reps telling me that RAS47s and IOs are great American made AKs LOL.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Surplus guns! And there's always that one person floating around with something neat on their shoulder with a sale sign on the barrel.

    Trade the price of a hamburger for lunch for a trip to see some guns and good people (mostly... ).

  9. #18
    50 CAL MAXman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Milton fl
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jack's Guns View Post
    This is it!! This is the one that's going to renew my faith in gun shows!???
    Actually, the last Milton show I went too I found something great for a reasonable price, and the last fairgrounds show I got a great price on a model 60.

  10. #19
    50 CAL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pace
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXman View Post
    Actually, the last Milton show I went too I found something great for a reasonable price, and the last fairgrounds show I got a great price on a model 60.
    Marlin or Smith and Wesson?
    Iíve had my eye out for a S&W. No luck so far.

  11. #20
    50 CAL MAXman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Milton fl
    Posts
    2,154
    Smith and Wesson, no dash. Actually I should have said last show I went too, the last show there I passed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •