• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gssnyder

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New guy here so forgive the dumb question... Where can I find more details about this show? I see it's at the auditorium but what about times and entry fee?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It’s usually 9-5 on Saturday and probably 9-4 on Sunday. Entry fee usually $6.
    Usually.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is a very small show and I go looking for odds and ends. Since it is nearby and small I can be in and out quickly and it is not too expensive. If I want to buy a gun I usually can get better pricing from my local dealers. Many I think are asking too much. There are bigger shows at the fairgrounds west of Pensacola and which I normally do not attend. Just have better to do at the moment.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    There actually seems to be more people walking around selling personal guns at the Milton show than at the Fairgrounds show.
    I'll probably go unless something comes up.

gssnyder

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone goes today, can you post your thoughts/opinions on it please? Wife and I are planning to go tomorrow but if it isn't worth it, I'd rather save our time.

Thanks

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    If anyone goes today, can you post your thoughts/opinions on it please? Wife and I are planning to go tomorrow but if it isn't worth it, I'd rather save our time.

Thanks

Save your money. I went this morning and was out of there in less than 10 minutes.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I purchased a few things that included mag rifle brass at a reasonable price and another item.

It is a small show and the offerings will be less for sure, but I often buy something there that makes my trip worthwhile.

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It is a small show for sure, nowhere near the floor space that the fairground or hadji house have. We went and I found a good deal on something I had been looking for so that was worth the $6 admission fee to me.
    It was normal for the Milton show, a lot of knives, lot of misc. items including a big survival / surplus table, lot of S&W and Colt offerings with a butt load of Pythons. Jays was there, had some nice hardware but man, his prices hurt, it was the only brick and mortar that I saw.
    We had some good conversations with some of the vendors, ran into some folks we had met at other shows and saw some cool surplus stuff. NRA booth was active and the guy was working to educate everyone on the bill.
    The guy they had manning the raffle ... needs to learn some manners. Just because you have an ass, doesn't mean you need to be one.

Last edited:

chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Save your money. I went this morning and was out of there in less than 10 minutes.

My first time there. Spent about 45 minutes there and really wished the aisles were wider as I got blocked by people BS'ing in the aisle and others couldn't get around them. If your looking for older stuff you might find it but you will have to look closely through a lot of other stuff to find that gem. A lot of knives and old holsters that needed a lot of love. A few people walking around with stuff for sale. Might be a good if your looking for something specific that is hard to find.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Gotta say, that was the worst show I’ve been to in a long time.
    I can usually find a gun that I at least think about buying but not at that show.
    I did see a nice 20 gauge A-5 that I would have paid a nice price for but not $2400.
    Same guy had a new Kabar knife in the shiny black box. The sheath said US Army.
    Same knife you can buy on Amazon any day of the week for $75.
    I asked him the price and he said $200. I looked at him funny and he said “cuz it’s military.” I just smiled and moved on.
    Seems like every third table had a $3500 Python.
    I saw several guns that I’ve seen at that show for a couple of years.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I can usually find a gun that I at least think about buying but not at that show.
    I did see a nice 20 gauge A-5 that I would have paid a nice price for but not $2400.
    I asked him the price and he said $200. I looked at him funny and he said “cuz it’s military.” I just smiled and moved on.

Sounds about right. Glad I didn't go. Thanks for the review.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sounds about right. Glad I didn't go. Thanks for the review.

EXACTLY why I stopped going to any of them. Damn, you'd think GB was high, and buying local would be cheaper or at least reasonable. But that's not the case at our local gunshows, 99.999% want Platinum prices for their used guns. In some cases to the unwary, way more than a brand new one.
    Try selling one of your guns to a Seller at the gunshow, or even a trade. They want to buy or take yours in trade for pennies on what it's worth.
    And if a seller pulls out that damn stealer's (dealers) gun price book, I walk away. That damn book is made for the hustler in mind and does not reflect a valid todays worth of a firearm.
    Have them to quote you their platinum firearm from the same book. They won't do it, and IF they do, it will be the exc. cond. pricing, or a different firearm all together. I have had a few of them refuse to let me look at their "book". lol thieves.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Ah, the "book". They will pull out an old edition when quoting you a price on your gun, but use the latest edition when trying to sell their guns. One more thing, the guy behind the table ain't yo friend, and the gal behind the table with the low cut blouse with her tits hanging out ain't gonna be your girlfriend either, LOL. They both want the same thing, your money.

Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If there where any good deals they were gone before the doors opened. I was there waiting in line when they opened and began looking around and saw Jay owner of Jays and he told me he had already spent 6 grand on guns this morning. Well he must of did it prior to the doors opening.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If there where any good deals they were gone before the doors opened. I was there waiting in line when they opened and began looking around and saw Jay owner of Jays and he told me he had already spent 6 grand on guns this morning. Well he must of did it prior to the doors opening.

So this wasn't "the one" I've been waiting for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom