• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    i am not affiliated with this seller other than 3 of us are going together on a group buy so we each have some vintage mags to go with our retro builds at a reasonable price and to spread out the shipping cost.

He doesn't list any Mattel mags, but then I already got my 2 Mattel mags from Sawman's stash. m16

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/WTS-USGI-Pre-Ban-20rd-Adventure-Line-and-Simmonds-Universal-Magazines-NEW-OLD-STOCK-retro/24-1746436/

kanaka

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is the guy I mentioned that bought out the entire stock of mags from a shop for $10 ea hours after it was posted on that forum in the Retro section. So much for selling them to the folks "behind enemy lines".

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like he cornered the market and stands to make a profit large enough to make it worth while.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    2 friends and I have a total of 6 coming...2 each to go with our retro builds. Compared to many others selling 20rd vintage mags, it still was a good price we felt.

My daughter, in addition to doing my "one of" Mattel Marauder decal, also had 15 one piece Marauder decals made so anyone else I know doing a Mattel M16 will have a decal to affix to their stock. Note: The decal edges are not cut off; the round decal is inside the peal off backing. DSCN3464.JPG

BTW, here's one type of truly new in the wrap USGI 20 round mag. In this case a Colt. DSCN3459.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN3464.JPG
      DSCN3464.JPG
      51 KB · Views: 125
    • DSCN3459.JPG
      DSCN3459.JPG
      51.6 KB · Views: 130
    Top Bottom