• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbirney

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So says this billboard in Pensacola. The PNJ seemed to delight in posting this article and picture. All the NRA does is practice their First Amendment right to free speech. Apparently the Left no longer appreciates any of the Bill of Rights.

3af8c11a139f3505512b001abc37b40e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    they should not be able to post this type of complete lie...

NRA members, have never committed a mass murder..

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Speaking of the PNJ, I’ve been a subscriber for over 30 years and I’m done.
    Not only have they priced themselves out of the market but I’m sick of their liberal columnists. Cancelling either today or next week.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    liberals Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
    The liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.
    Dr. Lyle Rossiter

Dr. Lyle Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness. Perhaps though, liberalism is not so much a novel mental disorder, but a more cleverly disguised form of illness already widely studied since the late ‘60s – narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

The Mayo Clinic defines NPD as “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration.” This seems in tune with the fact that liberals, along with their degenerate offspring, the Occupy Wall Street movement, believe their policies and platforms fall in the majority - or the 99% if you will - despite being outnumbered by conservatives at a 2-1 clip.

There are other symptoms that define NPD and the left alike…

Attachments

• AMEN.jpg
      AMEN.jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 292

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    liberals Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
    The liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.
    Dr. Lyle Rossiter

Dr. Lyle Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness. Perhaps though, liberalism is not so much a novel mental disorder, but a more cleverly disguised form of illness already widely studied since the late ‘60s – narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

The Mayo Clinic defines NPD as “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration.” This seems in tune with the fact that liberals, along with their degenerate offspring, the Occupy Wall Street movement, believe their policies and platforms fall in the majority - or the 99% if you will - despite being outnumbered by conservatives at a 2-1 clip.

There are other symptoms that define NPD and the left alike…

Fake news.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    pretty good documentation here FLT(good catch!), NOT fake news! Dr. Lyle Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness. Perhaps though, liberalism is not so much a novel mental disorder, but a more cleverly disguised form of illness already widely studied since the late ‘60s – narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like it all comes full circle to the Democrats and the Clintons. Why am I not surprised.

MAD DOG PAC - Treasurer, Dirk Schwenk

MADDOGPAC.COM
    Registrant Contact
    J. Dirk Schwenk
    Baylaw, LLC
    Direct Phone:*+1 410 775 6805
    Fax: (443) 448 0108
    Email:*dschwenk@baylawllc.com
    769 Rolling View Drive, Annapolis, MD 21409

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dirk.schwenk
    Twitter: @DirkSchwenk
    About: https://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/james-dirk-schwenk-772765

This TWITTER comment from last night from Mr. Schwenk might indicate some trouble in paradise.

Up until yesterday, I ran the maddogpac account. And was the treasurer. And set up the swag sales page. And did the actblue set up. And was the legal team. Current admin won't throw me under the bus, but I can throw myself.

Another person behind the website:
    Claude Taylor
    @TrueFacts

Veteran of 3 presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Country over Party. We will get through this. Together. I'm Shaggy. Chaos Agent.

Money Managers:
    Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com)
    4,635,044*Democratic donors have saved their payment information with us via an ActBlue Express account.

ALL INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM PUBLIC WEBSITES.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sometimes, this one for example, I find very "spooky". Very Orwellian. I read George Orwell's book, "1984" nearly 10 years ago...for the first time. Not in the 8th grade as many people have...I read it for content and I am constantly reminded of that book and the author's points...spooky to me as I see and hear "new speak", the thought police, the changing of history, rationing, fighting endless pointless wars, the deep state surveillance, "secret police" and gag orders to keep meaningful news off the air, the corruption of media....soooo many parallels.

Change the meaning of words and remove the adjectives so that the minions can not fully express themselves nor understand the difference in concepts...for example...
    Protester vs terrorist
    Illegal alien to illegal immigrant to dreamer
    the term sex to denote male vs female to gender
    semi automatic rifle to assault rifle
    manic depressive to bipolar
    shall not be infringed to ????

A failure, unintentional or intentional, to properly describe a thing ...say radical Muslim...is very worrisome to me. Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists these days are Muslim...not NRA members. Terms like conservative or liberal ... democrat or republican...or whatever label to attach to a broad group is not precise and if it takes root, that is behavior is described in terms of an affiliation as opposed the specific behavior is a slippery slope at best...at worst, can morph and become the basis of and justification for some really bad behaviors. Very dangerous imo

The progressive era (1900-1941) then the war era (41-45)...46-50 digging out of the war time industry...then the 50's and beginning of the cold war...Orwell's novel authored in the 50's; Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged published in the 50's...then the space race and woodstock... The people and their love children are now running our country...back into the mud at woodstock unfortunately.

If you haven't read 1984 as an adult or at all, you owe it to yourself to do so...remember, the author wrote it in the fifties....maybe the 50's were not too dissimilar than today.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you haven't read 1984 as an adult or at all, you owe it to yourself to do so...remember, the author wrote it in the fifties....maybe the 50's were not too dissimilar than today.

Published in 1948, hence the title of the book.

Btw spot on for broad generalizations of a group based on a few that take a name(often not based on actual beliefs/actions). All sides do this.

Last edited:

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like it all comes full circle to the Democrats and the Clintons. Why am I not surprised.

MAD DOG PAC - Treasurer, Dirk Schwenk

MADDOGPAC.COM
    Registrant Contact
    J. Dirk Schwenk
    Baylaw, LLC
    Direct Phone:*+1 410 775 6805
    Fax: (443) 448 0108
    Email:*dschwenk@baylawllc.com
    769 Rolling View Drive, Annapolis, MD 21409

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dirk.schwenk
    Twitter: @DirkSchwenk
    About: https://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/james-dirk-schwenk-772765

This TWITTER comment from last night from Mr. Schwenk might indicate some trouble in paradise.

Up until yesterday, I ran the maddogpac account. And was the treasurer. And set up the swag sales page. And did the actblue set up. And was the legal team. Current admin won't throw me under the bus, but I can throw myself.

Another person behind the website:
    Claude Taylor
    @TrueFacts

Veteran of 3 presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Country over Party. We will get through this. Together. I'm Shaggy. Chaos Agent.

Money Managers:
    Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com)
    4,635,044*Democratic donors have saved their payment information with us via an ActBlue Express account.

ALL INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM PUBLIC WEBSITES.

Sounds like the kind of organization supported by a few folks I am familiar with. Maybe even a few members of this forum. That's nice to know who's who when it comes to enemies of my enemy.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Top Bottom