• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yes been collecting for years and years and I have alot of stuff. Some was given to me, some I bought and I do alot of restoring myself. I posted some pics on here before but probably not on here anymore because I dumped that retarded site Photobucket and stated over.

what would you suggest for an ashtray with sand in the bottom? One tabletop and one floor model?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    what would you suggest for an ashtray with sand in the bottom? One tabletop and one floor model?

I am not into the trench art thing at all... But I see alot of it... and you can come across spent 105mm C-130 Gunship brass pretty easy in our area. It would probably be the best to make stuff out of.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh I don't want art just in its spent shape where I can add sand and go, size and such

Yea a 105 would do the trick. Fill it up with sand and it would sit up just fine and be at the right height to set next to a chair.

I will try to remember to post some pics of my collection again when I get it. When I am out here on the drill ship they block just about everything and can't use my Imgur site I like.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I am out here on the drill ship they block just about everything and can't use my Imgur site I like.

That's interesting. Why? Bandwidth?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yea a 105 would do the trick. Fill it up with sand and it would sit up just fine and be at the right height to set next to a chair.

I will try to remember to post some pics of my collection again when I get it. When I am out here on the drill ship they block just about everything and can't use my Imgur site I like.

Thanks!! be safe!

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's interesting. Why? Bandwidth?

Yea using satellite data for coms so they block youtube and stuff like that and they frown on when I hack there stuff and bypass the filters so I usually don't do it anymore. LOL

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea, when I was in Saudi Arabia, the guy that ran the firewall worked for me, so I had my own hole :)

Jagerslayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NEWS UPDATE: THIS IS A DUMMY ROUND....NOT A LIVE ROUND...IT WAS USED FOR PRACTICE LOADING IN THE ABRAMS M1A1 TANKS..I THINK...

Hope I am listing this in the right area since I am not listing it for sale...just help in finding out what it is ...
    My Nephew has this huge Tank Dummy round....does anyone know exactly what this is....Labeled Dummy Round.....3 ft tall....weighs about 50 lbs....

He text me some pics of it....if anyone knows how to upload them I will gladly send them to you if you can help me....

There was one that looks like it on Ebay....He doesn't want to mess with Fleabay !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Artillery-...166069?hash=item33d84b9cb5:g:i3oAAOSwr9VZ2uJe

All help would be appreciated......
    My buddy a retired M1 tanker said it's a 105 practice sabot. Are you selling it? If so how much

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My buddy a retired M1 tanker said it's a 105 practice sabot. Are you selling it? If so how much

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I sent you a PM..feel free to text or call me.....My nephew is up in mid state Alabama....but comes down here every once in a while....He's open to offers and or trades.....Thanks

Top Bottom