• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I say there will be a lot of outrage on here, but in the end, nobody here will actually stop shopping there.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I say there will be a lot of outrage on here, but in the end, nobody here will actually stop shopping there.

We stopped shopping there for about 4 years before and survived just fine! We hardly go there at all right now! My wife despises them for many other reasons and refuses to go there unless it's just an emergency!

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Idk, diapers exploding in close quarters is about how I'd describe a trip to Walmart.

Oh and I bet they got no problems selling marlborows to 18 year olds.

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I believe Wal-Mart was a very efficient 20th century traditional retailer. Unfortunately, they drifted away from Sam Walton's successful formula and are beginning to struggle even being that. The huge savings we used to see are shrinking and I sense less inventory in my local store. Wal-Mart failed to be relevant in online retail. I sense another steady, slow SEARS like decline.

Americans tend to love a rags to riches story. They also like tearing down things that are too big or successful. I think Wal-Mart will prove another example of both situations. This gun move will feed a little more fuel to the tearing down fire.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Honestly I have more of a problem with Dick’s/Field & Stream than Wal Mart, WM is a department/grocery store that sells a few sporting goods. F&S seem to be having an identity crisis, their an outdoorsman type of store, or at least they pretend to be. Feels more like a betrayal than WM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Honestly I have more of a problem with Dick’s/Field & Stream than Wal Mart, WM is a department/grocery store that sells a few sporting goods. F&S seem to be having an identity crisis, their an outdoorsman type of store, or at least they pretend to be. Feels more like a betrayal than WM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've done it before, if no awb passes they'll restock to pull another pr stunt again in the future.
    You know Kmart pulled firearms and ammunition after "bowling for columbine." I may not have liked it, but I could understand it and now I respect that they stuck to the policy. I think it's obvious dicks wants its cake and eat it too, and I'm telling every grabber I can that their two faced.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone remember when Wal-Mart's big claim to fame was "Buy American". That went out with Sam.

Idoono

I remember seeing on the news (Mobile I think) that a LOT of their products were not made in the USA after all the big claims.

Top Bottom