• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A Can of "WORMS"?

Wondering if this will effect the age to sign up for military service??

m16 :painkiller:

Will Age Be Raised For Gun Purchases?

Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) on NBC stated he is “very skeptical” regarding increasing the minimum age requirement to 21 for certain gun purchases.

http://trk.cp20.com/click/bxvk-n8ck5-dsjnws-8acvtyv5/

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    moa_wearemoa-1519848019580.jpg
    A non-solution to a non-problem.
    If you are a fucking retard at 18, you are likely a fucking retard at 21. And likely at 45 and 55.

And as to the military, this probably makes it worse. If you are a veteran at 19 or 20, you probably got your ass sent home for any number of reasons (many of which could be firearms related) but you clearly don't play well with others. If you're 19 or 20 and still on active duty, you live in the barracks and will have a Gunny up your ass like a tapeworm if you have a weapon in your room. If you live in town or housing, all your money is going to your dependa baby momma so what are you gonna buy a weapon with anyway?

Feel good non-solutions to non-problems. Just like Dick's CEO beating his chest saying NO MORE AR's when hunting and shooting is 8% of their sales and they already don't sell them basically. I think this is now referred to as "virtue signalling"

BLUF: If youre a citizen youre a citizen. Rights come with responsibilities. And some fuckers just should be in jail.

Attachments

• moa_wearemoa-1519848019580.jpg
      moa_wearemoa-1519848019580.jpg
      126.1 KB · Views: 75

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Kinda reminds me of when North Carolina raised the age to buy liquor when I was stationed at New River MCAS. I was 20.5 yrs old, married, living off base. No grandfather clause. My wife was 21, problem solved but prior to that it was 21 for hard liquor, 18 for brew. Fucking stupid but we had to live with it...even being on active duty.

I will add that in the mid 1990’s there was a big push to identify anyone who had a conviction of domestic violence due to a federal law that said you could not have a weapon if convicted...the Marines were looking to admin separate those folks, not sure how hard they look for this now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom