Patriot Mobile

"DICK'S" Sporting Goods, How Appropriately Named.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I went to Dicks once. I was less than impressed. I'll never step foot in one of their stores again.

Gentle Wolf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But wait, there's more. FB_IMG_1519845095426.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1519845095426.jpg
      FB_IMG_1519845095426.jpg
      133.9 KB · Views: 232

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've merged the two Dick's threads to keep things more concise. If some of the posts above don't make perfect sense, it's probably because they came from different threads.

A healthy percentage of the posts on this forum don't make perfect sense. I just chalk it up to operator error and move on to the boobies.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I got a great deal on a pier fishing cart there when they first opened. The store manager matched Academy's price with a better cart.
    The green and orange neon bike racing short-shorts went up to $89.00, so SAWMAN told me not to go back. But he sure did look goon in em.
    With this recent stupidity, I won't be back, even if they change their minds.

Last edited:

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought a deer camera last month.... I reckon that will be the last $$$ they see from me!!! All these businesses folding to the liberal trash, oh well time to start shopping elsewhere!!!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If a cake maker is FORCED to sell a wedding cake to a gay couple due to violating their rights, I wonder how a business such as Dicks can not sell a rifle to someone that is 18 years old and has the RIGHT to own such an item!!!!

Someone could sue the pants off of them and put them in their rightful place of out of business!!!!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If a cake maker is FORCED to sell a wedding cake to a gay couple due to violating their rights, I wonder how a business such as Dicks can not sell a rifle to someone that is 18 years old and has the RIGHT to own such an item!!!!

Someone could sue the pants off of them and put them in their rightful place of out of business!!!!

good point, too bad most lawyers are chicken shit liberals....

if a gay 20 yr old muslim transgendered American citizen with a clean background were to sue, that would be different...

4000 lawyers would jump to help

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wal-Mart announces 21+ to buy ammo....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    good point, too bad most lawyers are chicken shit liberals....

I honestly think this would have a solid foundation since we've been shown in court over and over for the left that business cannot pick and choose who they want to do business with if it violates a constitutional right!!!!!

This is why we pay the NRA and others to collectively pool money to go after this stuff since one individual does not have the money and time to do so.

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I honestly think this would have a solid foundation since we've been shown in court over and over for the left that business cannot pick and choose who they want to do business with if it violates a constitutional right!!!!!
    Unfortunately our constitutional right is to keep and bear arms.... doesn't say anything about buying them from a dealer. Don't get me wrong, you and I are on the same page, but this would not hold up in court.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

they already want to see your id when they ring the sale up for ammo...

they were asking for dob when buying off the shelf shotgun shells at the regular cashier, but the locked up stuff, they want to see the id....

I have grey in my beard....and they want an id?

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Again, they are picking to deny a constitutional right to 18 and 19 year old American Citizens! It's not just ammo, it's all ammo and firearms!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately our constitutional right is to keep and bear arms.... doesn't say anything about buying them from a dealer. Don't get me wrong, you and I are on the same page, but this would not hold up in court.

It says that a cake maker has to sell something because it's a right! So why not the 2nd Amendment. This is where we've let them erode our rights way to far to begin with. And this may be the time to pounce!

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It says that a cake maker has to sell something because it's a right! So why not the 2nd Amendment. This is where we've let them erode our rights way to far to begin with. And this may be the time to pounce!
    There is a difference between being discriminated due to sexual preference, and not meeting an age requirement.

Think of a roll coaster... we all "have the right" to ride it... some people can't because of age/hieght.. not because they may or may not suck dick....

Bad analogy, I know...

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is a difference between being discriminated due to sexual preference, and not meeting an age requirement.

Think of a roll coaster... we all "have the right" to ride it... some people can't because of age/hieght.. not because they may or may not suck dick....

Bad analogy, I know...

Keep it to our rights under the Constitution!!!! I don't have a right as an 18 year old midget to ride a roller coaster. I do have the right as an 18 year old midget to own said firearm!!!!

Either an 18 year old is an adult or they are not!!!!! Until we determine that 18 is not the age when we give rights to an individual and take them from the umbrella of the parent(s) then we cannot deny an 18 year old any rights what so ever. Hell, courts have given most teenagers the right to have an abortion without parental consent at a crazy young age because they say it violates their RIGHTS!!!!!

This is so messed up and twisted, it's unreal!!!!!

Rights belong to you as an American Citizen and you come from underneath your parent's umbrella at 18!!! Either change that or get the F out!

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Either you are an adult or your not . Pick an age and make it across the board for every thing.

Top Bottom