• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Our President and the Republican Party promised a "middle class" tax cut. The Dems said that it could not/ would not happen. The Dems said that it would not do anything for the middle class Americans but only help the rich. ALL the Dems voted against it I believe.
    Here is what it has directly done for my wife and I. My wife brings home (net pay) $22.00 PER WEEK more which started a couple of weeks ago.
    My wife estimates that for the tax year 2018 we will pay about $750 - $850 LESS in federal taxes.
    This is a direct and true example of what the President and Republicans have done for my wife and I,which I consider TRUE middle class Americans.
    Thank you Mr. President. AND . . . we vote in every election. ---- SAWMAN
    ADDED: President Trump has announced that he will run again in 2020. He will undoubtedly make America even mo-bedda.

Last edited:

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I noticed my pay at Lockheed Martin went up about $28 a week...in tax savings, not too shabby, almost a $1.5 k pay raise per yr.

FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The payroll withholdings adjustment resulted in about a 3% increase in my take-home pay. I'm not complaining!
    It'll be interesting to see what happens when we file next year.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    My retirement take-home pay increased, but so did my health insurance :doh:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to pay my taxes quarterly and they have been reduced a noticeable amount.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I too work for Lockheed for the time being and my pay went up $25 a paycheck, $1,300 more a year in my pocket. As far as filing taxes next year remember the standard deduction doubled from $12k to $24k for married folks. I itemized this year because I had $16k in deductions and the standard deduction was $12k. Even though my itemized deductions will go down next year I'll get more back most likely due to the $24k standard deduction that will be in place!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I don't pay taxes, my bills are going up, there is real inflation...To offset that I bought a house and stopped renting saving $500 in cash monthly in expenditures. I am happy the working folks are making more and I will vote TRUMP 2020 in a Landslide election!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The betrayal must really sting.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ess-second-white-house-gun-meeting/381145002/

"Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting"

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Trump also said some of his fellow Republicans were "petrified" of the NRA, called on lawmakers to produce a “comprehensive” gun bill, and squelched prospects for a GOP-backed concealed carry proposal as part of a broader gun package.

Sorry to interrupt - you guys were just saying how you are going to re-elect Trump. Please go on with your lavish praises of the Trump

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BTW the nation wide concealed carry proposal would have been passed and signed, if the GOP had gotten off of its collective asses and pushed the measure through. What is the damn purpose of controlling the House, the Senate, and the Presidency if you cannot get stuff done. And don't blame "libertards" that is just bullshit. The GOP was so worried about trying to take away healthcare that they postponed reinforcing our gun rights. Now the national CCW has little chance of passing and "our man Trump" has turned on the NRA and is rejecting the idea of "due process" for gun owners.

Sorry to interrupt again. Please continue drinking the Trump flavored Kool-aid

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey Jeb, the thread that I started is about the savings that has been proven to me (and others) by President Trump and the Republican Party. This,given not one single Democrat voted in favor of giving the American citizens this chunk of THEIR money back.
    Since you have extremely disresepectfully derailed this thread I respectfully request that the mods delete your post # 12 and #13. I also request that the mods PM you and warn you about doing this derail so blatantly and intentionally as to simply act out your trolling.
    The mods need to take a close look at you and your M.O. of posting on this forum. You are a extreme troll. I see it,many other members see it,and your above two posts prove it.
    Mods . . . please consider my request. Thank you. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The betrayal must really sting.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ess-second-white-house-gun-meeting/381145002/

"Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting"

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Trump also said some of his fellow Republicans were "petrified" of the NRA, called on lawmakers to produce a “comprehensive” gun bill, and squelched prospects for a GOP-backed concealed carry proposal as part of a broader gun package.

Sorry to interrupt - you guys were just saying how you are going to re-elect Trump. Please go on with your lavish praises of the Trump

Can you imagine if the previous president had said these things?

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    BTW the nation wide concealed carry proposal would have been passed and signed, if the GOP had gotten off of its collective asses and pushed the measure through. What is the damn purpose of controlling the House, the Senate, and the Presidency if you cannot get stuff done. And don't blame "libertards" that is just bullshit. The GOP was so worried about trying to take away healthcare that they postponed reinforcing our gun rights. Now the national CCW has little chance of passing and "our man Trump" has turned on the NRA and is rejecting the idea of "due process" for gun owners.

Sorry to interrupt again. Please continue drinking the Trump flavored Kool-aid

I was expecting this to be done by now - before I drove through New Mexico next month.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This one is done. Act like adults or someplace else and piss in their sandbox.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom