Contact Info PM

Price keeping it

Item Description Mosin Nagant

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the history behind them and the unique gas lock system they use. Seem some videos of guys suppressing them since they gas lock and they are really quiet

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Nagant Revolver. Love the history also and it actually shoots very well. GLWS

Yeah I keep thinking of the scenes where Russian officers would shoot retreating troops with a pistol like this. That must have been a slow painful death, I would think the caliber would have a hard time penetrating winter clothing

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a nagant a while back... Had 2 cylinders fer the 2 different calibers, can't remember what they were though...

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a nagant a while back... Had 2 cylinders fer the 2 different calibers, can't remember what they were though...

That sounds interesting. I wonder what they were. I had read that you can shoot 32 smith and wesson thru it but never tried it myself. I ended up just getting a couple of boxes of Fiocchi in the proper caliber adn used up a fair amount. I like how the round is recessed in the casing. Really suprised me at the lack of kick out of the little revolver. I never got into the suppressor thing as I have used them enough at work to know what they are all about but if I did, I would consider bubba'ing one of these pistols to see how quiet I could get it with that gas lock system it uses.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've read it said that they will run 32 acp also. If so, .32 is a polite round in regards to noise/report. I'll assume(knowing nothing about 7.62 nagant) that 7.62 nagant is also polite, and would dare say would suppress well.

Btw I've always thought they looked steampunk as is, if you're a nerd and into that kinda thing

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah 32 sounds right, when I was talking to someone that was a little more knowledgeable then me when i had one and anyone that knows nothing about them might find it interesting.... As you pull the trigger, the cylinder actually pushes forward into the barrel sealing the gap for better performance. They are cool little pistols...

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I remember one of the two, 32lsw and 32acp, will work in the original cylinder and one is supposed to have a different cylinder.
    I also remember early models(which 1933 is not) were either single action only for enlisted or double action for officers.
    Someone better buy these before I start to remember details.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom