• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reel_crazy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    got my ccw renewal in the mail... good news is the price goes down to 45 dollars per 7year period... bad news is it is effective 7-1... my permit expires 7-14. they say to allow 8-10 weeks to process renewal.. so i could save 5 bucks by waiting to renew till 7-1..but then run the chance of not having a current ccw for a few weeks... crap..

rich

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My current permit is set to expire 2 days before we're scheduled to close on the new house. But right now it looks like we're going to have to push closing back a few weeks, if the deal goes through at all. I guess I'll go ahead and renew before it expires, but just for 1 year.

kadabujack

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got mine renewed late November in Tallahassee. Walked out within 15 minutes with renewed license. I highly recommend renewal in person rather than via mail if you can. Not aware of one year renewal option, think it's seven years only.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My current permit is set to expire 2 days before we're scheduled to close on the new house. But right now it looks like we're going to have to push closing back a few weeks, if the deal goes through at all. I guess I'll go ahead and renew before it expires, but just for 1 year.

To change address all you do is do it online, there is no address on your weapons permit and it is free..oh shoot you are in Al, I am talking FL, sorry

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To change address all you do is do it online, there is no address on your weapons permit and it is free

It's different in AL. My address is on my "Pistol License," and the correct address is required if I want to be able to skip the call-in after filling out a 4473. And the last time I checked, you couldn't renew or change your address online.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Just got mine renewed in the Pace Tax Collector's office. Took a few minutes, and they printed it right there and handed it to me. Slick as could be, and the employee knew exactly how to do it.

Members online

Top Bottom