• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My buddy texted me this morning that his girlfriends 23? year old son is at Baptist hospital this morning. Shot himself in the head with a 22. Bullet didnt exit and is in his brain. This kid has had a hard life and got hooked on heroin last year or so. I'm not condoning any of what he's done. We all make our choices. The family has tried to help him but he finds no joy in life, except when hes using. Prayers for the family and that the kid makes it through. Hopefully this will be his wake up call to find a reason to be clean.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My buddy texted me this morning that his girlfriends 23? year old son is at Baptist hospital this morning. Shot himself in the head with a 22. Bullet didnt exit and is in his brain. This kid has had a hard life and got hooked on heroin last year or so. I'm not condoning any of what he's done. We all make our choices. The family has tried to help him but he finds no joy in life, except when hes using. Prayers for the family and that the kid makes it through. Hopefully this will be his wake up call to find a reason to be clean.

I'm praying for them. I lost my brother who was 14yrs old at the time to suicide. And with the same caliber gun it's a lot of days I ask myself why he did it. He die in my arms but only him and god know why. Tell them just keep praying. God will be there everytime.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Prayers for all involved. May he without sin throw out the first stone. We all have moments we are not proud of and are in no position to judge our fellow man. We are imperfect, but maybe by treating each other with perfect love and fellowship we can become closer as Americans and a society on the whole. The golden rule is still one of the best proverbs ever created in my opinion.
    Prayers for him and the whole family. So long as there is breath there is hope. Hope for change, hope for recovery, hope for peace.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Lord Jesus, our healer and saviour, be with this man and his family, he is in your hands.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    As of yesterday he was still hanging in there. Has a great chance of stroke or coma and will likely have a long road to recovery jf he pulls through. Doc told them he will likely lose some motor skills on his left side

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Praying with you and the family

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Praying for God to heal and change this young mans life and use it for His glory. Also praying for you, the family, and all concerned to receive Gods presence and direction throughout his recovery.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I lost a brother to drug addiction and suicide. Prayers for all.

This is what our Nation should be focusing on. Whether perscribed or bought on the street. Opioid use and addiction is out of control.

Top Bottom