• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    You know, if grenades, bazookas, and rocket launchers were legal to own, no one would even be talking about AR15s.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First it will be bump stocks and accessories. Then it will be mags and ammunition. Then it will be semiauto and entire categories of weapons. I do not own or want a bump stock, but do not believe in banning them so the Boogie Man will allow something else. Keep on conceding and trading one thing for another. Y'all are walking merrily into the clearly-visible ambush, and celebrating your own demise along the way. Wow. Just wow....

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    If you think this is about bump stocks, and not 2A, you just might be an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    It’s not about what you or I want at any particular time. It’s the ability to strip rights and create laws without the proper procedure. It’s also about the NRA bending us over, like it has done before.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Give you an example: If I was allowed to have one of those rocket launchers, the guys that practice flying those helicopters right over my pastures, chasing the livestock from one end to the other, might be a little more respectful.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Tell you something else - the rules have changed - It is all about "what I want", and spewing utter nonsense is the new normal.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So are you all thinking that Trump is softening on 2A rather than political maneuvering?

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Explosives need to be easier to get as well. And that Korean guy and Iran need some nukes. Bombs don't kill people, people kill people.

Ha, nice! Guns don't kill people, but they sure make it a lot easier.

We have to accept the fact that a deranged man with an AR is lot more dangerous to a lot more people over a lot greater area than a deranged man with a knife or even a handgun. The counter to that argument is that a good guy with a AR is lot more effective than a good guy with his bare hands, or a knife, or a handgun.

The legal problem we have in connection with the Parkland shootings is the law that prohibited the heroic coach from doing anything more than be a meat shield for his students. The law makes schools the preferred killing grounds of mass shooters. If we are going to disarm and then gather our most vulnerable and valuable members of society then we have to figure out a way to protect them. Whether that is arming teachers, employing more armed security guards, better fixed security systems or all of the above. The shootings keep happening, not because of the guns but because we have deprived the good guys of the tools he needs to fight back.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    a shotgun w buck and mags would be greater effectiveness that the AR. In China they just had a knife attack killing 130, so I think the knife is the killing winner. 937 babies are aborted each day, 36,000 in car wrecks a year, 50,000 killed by drugs, 331 killed by a rifle each year, why are the rest not banned? Oh drugs are banned, you see how that helped! Drunk driver are blamed for deaths not the car used, wtf is that about BAN cars

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank I think you would disagree with me if I said the sky was blue:)

Is this what you were referencing in China?

NEWS MAR 1 2014, 10:46 PM ET
    33 Dead, 130 Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree
    A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, killing at least 29 people and injuring more than 130 others in what Chinese officials called a terrorist strike, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

Four of the attackers were also shot dead and only one was captured alive after the mayhem, which broke out about 9 p.m. (8 a.m. ET) at the Kunming Railway Station in the capital of southwest China's Yunnan Province

TOPICS NEWS, ASIA, WORLD
    FIRST PUBLISHED MAR 1 2014, 12:22 PM ET

Five terrorist armed with AKs would have inflicted a lot more casualties

Look we have to remember that everyone wants to be safe from violence. We just disagree on how to achieve that goal. Some want total disarmament while we want to increase access to guns for the good guys. We just have to remind the opposition that violence in a society is a given. (Even in China). The only question is how we respond to it. To we run and hide to be slaughtered or do we arm ourselves so that we can fight back to protect ourselves and our families.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Give you an example: If I was allowed to have one of those rocket launchers, the guys that practice flying those helicopters right over my pastures, chasing the livestock from one end to the other, might be a little more respectful.

Those same folks pester my horses as well. I would call the cops but half the time it us one of their copters causing the ruckus

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s not about what you or I want at any particular time. It’s the ability to strip rights and create laws without the proper procedure. It’s also about the NRA bending us over, like it has done before.

Yep exactly

Also remember the NRA needs us to be afraid so that we will keep sending them money.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Frank! We finally agree - If I want to catch AIDs from a prostitute while on a heroin binge, I should be free to do so. The only way to stop a bad kid with a gun, is a good kid with a gun.

Top Bottom