• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't know anything about fostech triggers, but I do know we need to stop offering sacrifices hoping the anti-gun gods will be appeased and leave us alone. We are the resistance, or not.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Kinda waiting on the AR " pistol" thing now. Want to build at least one if not two 10.5 --12.0" bbl AR pistols but adapted the wait and see philosophy now.
    Looking back . . . should have built the lowers a year or so ago. Great prices now on the pistol length complete uppers. Great chamberings also. --- SAWMAN

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately, once the government cammel shoves his nose under the accessory tent, the term accessory will be redefined and expanded to include whatever they want. Unchecked government will continue to grab and control as long as we allow it. It's pathetic, but the only recourse we have is contacting our elected officials, and eventually voting for whoever they offer us. I've put my reps and pres on notice that they've lost my vote as long as they continue to punish the law-abiding for the acts of the lawless and crazy. I know, the mouse that roared...... And I'm now ready for the onslaught of not supporting the establishment is voting for the opposition....

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I doubt many care about bump stocks, but it is a very dangerous slope. What about something as simple as a spring to adjust trigger pull? Or even a lube that could make your weapon run a little smoother. Could those be considered "accessories" to make the firearm shoot faster? You know they will try and spin it that way. The gun grabbers WILL do and say anything. Don't give them anything.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I get it. I think 30 round mags suck if you have to go prone, but I also think anyone that wants them should have all they want; they have their purpose. I do not care one bit for all the talk about legally redefining who can have what. They will just keep at it until they get total control.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I retract my earlier statement. I guess I didn't put as much thought in it as I should have. I'm very concerned about the "ideas" that are being thrown around. Especially when Trump says things like take the guns first before due process.

I hope for a clarification on his comment.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait till they come after your super deadly sniper(hunting rifle). Will you stand up then.
    C'mon Doc. Some have already laid themselves face-down with their fingers laced behind their necks. If they are still able to stand erect, they'll do so only when told to by those they have surrendered to.

Top Bottom