• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    I'm not sure if this is a proper place to put this but I just wanted to say that one shot is definitely a great guy. he took the time to explain high power national match to my wife and I and even went so far as to have her try out some of his rifles at his property to decide if it's something that she wants to move forward on. he took about 4 hours of his time to help her and I really do appreciate it

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats jj. Its what he does. He deserves his own thread.

Get the tour of Century next time :)

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yesterday I sent the 28 yrd old couple who live next door(very nice couple) to JJ's class. Now they had no real experience and zero training but owned a gun, 2 small children and are always on the go. The wanted their permits so I only would send them to the best!

After all they could talk about was the great class, how nice and more than thorough JJ was. Very impressed and very glad they got to take his class! Thank you JJ for your always great class and professionalism...this class is highly recommended!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Does he still do a blood test prior to range time or was I simply looking kinda scruffy that day. ---- SAWMAN

TRTXHunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oneshot is the man! Can confirm, bought some ammo off him, and got to shoot on his range. Knows his stuff, won't bs you and is a hoot to talk to. He seems like the kind of guy everyone should know.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    JJ, can you post some info on your class?
    Do you hold class at your place? On a regular schedule or as needed?
    What’s the minimum number of students you need and cost per student?
    My two sisters are in Panama City and they want to take a class and I might be able to come up with a few other relatives.
    They don’t own guns, want to buy one but don’t know what they want. If they come over here, I’m thinking they can try several of mine.
    Seems like there have been a lot of classes pop up lately.
    I saw one on FB the other day for $24.95.
    The ad said they supply everything needed including guns and ammo.
    I commented “There is no way that you are supplying 50 rounds of ammo for $24.95. Is this one of those “shoot one round in a box” classes?”
    My comment was deleted.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Can answer a couple of your questions for JJ . . . but will default back to him.
    He holds his classes at his place. Inside his house for the classroom phase. Tables,chairs,cool or warm as appropriate. Lays out his training aids for all to see.
    The range portion is out back (75yds) from his house. He has target stands and etc to help the shooter. His instruction is pretty much individualized. What the class member needs as in specialized traning/ instruction,he will offer. He takes his time and does it right. His training is streight forward,real world. He includes real world scenarios and first hand expierances. He is excellent with the ladies.
    His classes are not regularly scheduled. They are as needed. Either on the weekend or weekdays.
    He has some weapons that he will let you use or at least do the touchie-feelie thing.
    I would highly reccomend JJ. You will learn much more than the "normal" CC class.
    Best communication with JJ is by phone or in person. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom