• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just put my new S&W SW22 Victory through it's paces. I warmed it up with about 100 rounds of bulk Federal and Winchester ammo at an 8" plate at 25 yards. Two misses out of 100; not bad. Then I did some serious target shooting from the bench and offhand using Federal AutoMatch(results pictured). All four targets are at 15yds, 10 rounds each. No FTF or FTE out of the 140+ rounds I fired. I am very happy with this gun.

Garry

Attachments

• SW22L.JPG
      SW22L.JPG
      37.8 KB · Views: 304
    • SW22R.JPG
      SW22R.JPG
      34.9 KB · Views: 293
    • bench.JPG
      bench.JPG
      40.4 KB · Views: 279
    • offhand.JPG
      offhand.JPG
      41.6 KB · Views: 299

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not too shabby.... love plinkering w/22's! I got about 5 that I am bidding on right now but they are old H&R 22's...I love them jokers and have 4-5 now. That S&W receiver area looks odd being bulky then slimmed down at the barrel.... Still not too bad looking a piece!!! Glad you have found a good un!

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just put my new S&W SW22 Victory through it's paces. I warmed it up with about 100 rounds of bulk Federal and Winchester ammo at an 8" plate at 25 yards. Two misses out of 100; not bad. Then I did some serious target shooting from the bench and offhand using Federal AutoMatch(results pictured). All four targets are at 15yds, 10 rounds each. No FTF or FTE out of the 140+ rounds I fired. I am very happy with this gun.

Garry
    My victory has become my favorite gun. I got it when gander mountain was going out of business for $239. Over 2500 rds through it with not one single hiccup. Eats everything I feed it and is deadly accurate. I added a vortex venom and now it's even better. Was playing at the range a couple weeks ago at 200yds and was hitting the steel sillouette an average of 4 out of 10 shots. This gun also shaved about 30 seconds off my total time in speed steel!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep an eye on that takedown screw fwd of the trigger guard. I've had it back out during a shooting session

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Keep an eye on that takedown screw fwd of the trigger guard. I've had it back out during a shooting session

I've read that an #62 O-ring takes care of that problem.

garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

S&W actually "fixed" that problem by adding a patch of nylon to the threads of the takedown screw. I was lucky enough to get one with the "fix". It has held tight so far, but I do keep an eye on it just in case.

Garry

Top Bottom