• Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So Peterson says he followed protocol, yet the sheriff said he wasn't. That should be pretty easy to clear up, check the SOP binder.
    Petersons lawyer asks why the sheriff wants people to not jump to conclusions until after investigations, and why that doesn't apply to his client. Idk, ask the sheriff, he's the one who publically denounced his action(inaction).

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon," Trump told a group of state governors gathered at the White House. "And I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too." --That is, as long as his bone spurs weren't acting up.

The NRA say the sheriff failed at protecting his school. Yup, sure did. That's what happens when you're in charge, you get to tout success for reelection. And you get to own the failures.

I'm impressed you've dealt with SOP binders. We have much in common still.

drewmorros8

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Coming from someone who graduated high school 2 years ago, the schools are a joke when it comes to a sort of “security.” At Arnold high school in Panama City beach where I went, there are so many entrances to the school that one School resource deputy could not cover it by himself. Shoot not even 5-6 could. I’m in no way defending the deputy at this school shooting but I am saying that the solution to the problem is not banning “assault rifle.” If schools want to stop these shootings then they need to have one entrance in and require students to have their bags checked or whatever to be sure nothing can get into the school. It does sound like a hassle but criminals will always be criminals finding a way to harm people whether it’s a AR-15 , knife, pistol , etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

There is nothing lower than a person who is not only eager to, but actually goes out of their way to, advance their domestic political agenda using the dead bodies of murdered school children.

May God have Mercy on your Soul.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Anybody Googled the school superintendent?

yeah he was from Chicago and obama and holder's pick to institute the "promise" program to keep so many blacks out of prison for not reporting them to the cops no matter what they did at school. This is why cruz was not reported to the cops and just suspended...RIGHT?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    There is nothing lower than a person who is not only eager to, but actually goes out of their way to, advance their domestic political agenda using the dead bodies of murdered school children.

you are free to go troll someone else.

I am not in the mood for it.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you are free to go troll someone else.

I am not in the mood for it.

You should be ashamed of yourself sir. You are the one that trolled the thread with a meme in an attempt to advance his political agenda on the bodies of tragically murdered schoolchildren.

There is no excuse for this.

Its certainly not something that the God you love to quote would have done or agreed with.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I posted a picture, portraying sarcasm. forgive me for not checking with you if you thought it appropriate or not

I have no political agenda, other than disgust over the broward co so, and their politically motivated sheriff..

most everyone here has strong opinions on it, and I see no reason to tiptoe around with mine.you are welcome to use the ignore feature...witnesses right now are talking about Peterson, doing nothing, and the sheriff is just as bad imo, blaming guns and going after the NRA and guns

this was not going to be a good outcome, but could have been made lesser had SOMEONE acted, from the locals to the feds, total failure..

another gun in the hands of one person could have made all the difference...

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah he was from Chicago and obama and holder's pick to institute the "promise" program to keep so many blacks out of prison for not reporting them to the cops no matter what they did at school. This is why cruz was not reported to the cops and just suspended...RIGHT?

Yes , that is what I found. I wanted someone else to check in to it and see what they thought about it.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I posted a picture, portraying sarcasm. forgive me for not checking with you if you thought it appropriate or not

I have no political agenda, other than disgust over the broward co so, and their politically motivated sheriff..

most everyone here has strong opinions on it, and I see no reason to tiptoe around with mine.you are welcome to use the ignore feature...witnesses right now are talking about Peterson, doing nothing, and the sheriff is just as bad imo, blaming guns and going after the NRA and guns

this was not going to be a good outcome, but could have been made lesser had SOMEONE acted, from the locals to the feds, total failure..

another gun in the hands of one person could have made all the difference...

OHHH now, you're going with "it was just a joke--everybody should have known that. Gee Whiz.

Really, yea, its just hard to see how 17 dead Americans and 17 shattered American families including decimated brother and sisters---schoolchildren bodies and brains scattered all over are something to make a joke out of. Yea, my fault for not getting your hilarious joke.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Cadet bones spurs says he would have tried to stop Parkland shooter — with his bare hands

“I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday

Huh- Just like the bravery he showed in Vietnam. Where they would have at least given him a weapon.

This adding up for you gentlemen?

OHHH now, you're going with "it was just a joke--everybody should have known that. Gee Whiz.

Really, yea, its just hard to see how 17 dead Americans and 17 shattered American families including decimated brother and sisters---schoolchildren bodies and brains scattered all over are something to make a joke out of. Yea, my fault for not getting your hilarious joke.

So your "joke" comment about "Cadet Bone Spurs" was completely different, huh.

IMG_8735.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_8735.PNG
      IMG_8735.PNG
      54.9 KB · Views: 169

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So your "joke" comment about "Cadet Bone Spurs" was completely different, huh.

View attachment 61689

Mine was based on an actual first hand quote, not an internet meme.

“I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday

Were you looking to defend that quote? Are you denying that its an actual quote?

Or were you looking to defend Donald Trump's multiple draft deferments over "bone spurs" that were so bad that he cant remember what foot it was, while he won a bowling trophy at the same time?

Men died in his place. Good men. Died in his place.

While he dodged the draft and pretended to have "bone spurs".

I served 20 years, honorably. I have no sympathy for draft dodgers. If you do? More power to you. America need citizens like that too.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Here's some more "pictures and words" about a school shooting and political commentary. Don't worry: only a criminal died. But wait, does that still make it lower than low? Mercy on my soul and all that?....

IMG_8737.PNG

IMG_8738.PNG

IMG_8739.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_8737.PNG
      IMG_8737.PNG
      120.3 KB · Views: 173
    • IMG_8738.PNG
      IMG_8738.PNG
      134.1 KB · Views: 181
    • IMG_8739.PNG
      IMG_8739.PNG
      130.8 KB · Views: 175

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We got it, man. You hate Trump. Most of us can't stand the last occupant of that Office, or his criminal cohorts. None of us are gonna convince each other to think otherwise.

These threads are exhausting. I see now why social media is just OVERFLOWING with libtard squeaky wheels. The rest of us got fed up with discussions turning into hate-filled shouting fests, so we leave.

The problem is that the politicians are still tuned in and listening to social media like it's the damn "pulse of the Nation". What a damn mess.

Enjoy your reign of the digital soapbox bitch-fest. I've got better shit to do.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Right out of Trump's playbook. Say something offensive, then when folks get upset, respond by saying "what I was just kidding. Haven't you ever heard of sarcasm? Wow way not to have a sense of humor."

Top Bottom